Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Great Political Theories, Volume 2
Looking for a Project? > Michael Curtis needs split in Three

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Love of Hopeless Causes (hopeless_love) | 4 comments I believe three authors are merged under Michael Curtis: Gardener, Gamer, and Historian.

Love of Hopeless Causes (hopeless_love) | 4 comments Here is a Bio for the Role Playing Game Designer often associated with Goodman Games. Michael Curtis has been playing role-playing games since 1980 and a freelance writer and game designer since 2008. He has written or contributed to more than two dozen roleplaying games, supplements, and articles. Best known for Goodman Games’ The Dungeon Alphabet (for which he was awarded the 2011 Three Castles Award for Game Design) and Stonehell Dungeon, he’s also worked on the Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG, Goblinoid Games’ Realms of Crawling Chaos, and Secret Fire Games’ forthcoming Fragments I: The Way of Tree, Fire & Flame. Author of the DCC RPG adventures The Crawling Corruption and Emirikol Was Framed!, Michael is a regular contributor to Fight On! magazine and has had a cameo appearance in the web-comic Marvin the Mage! He writes the popular old school gaming blog, “The Society of Torch, Pole and Rope” (poleandrope.blogspot.com) when not working on RPG projects. His upcoming projects include contributions to Chapter 13 Press’ Tales from the Fallen Empire, the Dungeon Crawl Classics adventures The Sea-Queen Escapes!, and The Croaking Fane, a soon-to-be-release RPG from Goblinoid Games, and his own indie RPG, Shiverwhen.

Love of Hopeless Causes (hopeless_love) | 4 comments From Wikipedia on the Game Designer: Writing credits include:

Stonehell Dungeon: Down Night-Haunted Halls (2009), Author
The Dungeon Alphabet (Goodman Games) (2011), Author
Dungeon Crawl Classics Roleplaying Game (Goodman Games) (2012), Contributor
Realms of Crawling Chaos (Goblinoid Games), Contributor
Majus (Goblinoid Games) (2013), Author
Dungeon Crawl Classics #73 Emirikol Was Framed! (Goodman Games) (2013), Author
Dungeon Crawl Classics #75 The Sea Queen Escapes! (Goodman Games) (2013), Author
Dungeon Crawl Classics #77 The Croaking Fane (Goodman Games) (2013), Author
Dungeon Crawl Classics #79 Frozen in Time (Goodman Games) (2013), Author
Dungeon Crawl Classics #80 Intrigue at the Court of Chaos (Goodman Games) (2013)
Stonehell Dungeon: Into the Heart of Hell (2014)
Dungeon Crawl Classics #97 The Queen of Elfland's Son (Goodman Games) (2018)

message 5: by Marisa (new)

Marisa (marisasorenson) | 557 comments So I started moving some stuff to a separate profile for this writer but soon realized that these items might not qualify as books. As such, they might be marked NAB (Not a Book). Super-librarians—I've checked the librarian manual thoroughly but they don't say anything about RPGs. To NAB or not to NAB??