The Circle discussion

Connections between The Circle

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tobias (new)

Tobias Taylor (tobstaylor) | 15 comments Mod
How did you think Obsessed was connected to the other books in The Circle?

message 2: by Theo (new)

Theo (hughes555) | 12 comments I don't beleive Odsessed is connected. Skin and house are by just a few things in the books.

message 3: by Tobias (new)

Well I didn't think it was til I looked at it and at the start it says "This one's for the Circle."
So I figured it must be part of The Circle.

message 4: by Theo (new)

Theo (hughes555) | 12 comments if it is i dont see the connection

message 5: by Tobias (new)

No, me either

message 6: by Theo (new)

Theo (hughes555) | 12 comments I wish Ted would come out with some more books to go along with the cirle. I cant wait until I get green but I hate the fact that I know it is the last one.

message 7: by Tobias (new)

yh know what you mean. When I finished White it was kinda depressing that it had finished. And now I'm gunna read Green and then feel bad again when it finishes

message 8: by Theo (new)

Theo (hughes555) | 12 comments Im still waiting on my copy of green. I ordered a signed copy from bookschristian.com. I called this morning and checked on the order they said that Ted had not signed all of them yet and that it would be next week before it ships.

message 9: by Torie (new)

Torie (keybender) | 4 comments I've heard that "Immanuel's Veins" has some connection to The Circle. :) I'm excited to read that one, but I have sooooooo many other books (Dekker included) on my To-Read List, I don't know how long it will be before I finally get around to reading it!! :p

message 10: by Tobias (new)

Yeah same, 'Immanuel's Veins' did look good but as you say, there are so many other books I want to read.