TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

The Celine Discussions > Isn't it a little unfair?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Celine (last edited Aug 31, 2009 11:42PM) (new)

Celine (catsy2008) I've brought this up many a time, and perhaps it's high time that I stop. But, you know I just won't!

Isn't it a little unfair for them to have like, 500 groups, and for us to only have one, and to have it taken over by them?

Can't they just accept our wishes, and go back to their groups. Sure, some of them have sense, but can't they all band together, and make their own discussion segment in their group, and not in ours?

And no, you can't turn around and say, "You have to respect our wishes to want to stay here! :P"

No, because there's many groups for you, and one for us.

Call me what you please, but I, at least, know I'm right.

Don't kick me out, Moderator.

message 2: by Steven (new)

Steven Potter | 40 comments Well some Twilight lovers actually hate the fan base and join this group to talk to people that don't have a obssession with Edward or the characters but would rather talk about the quality of the writing and hear what we disliked about the book.

message 3: by Celine (new)

Celine (catsy2008) Oh, okay.

I understandeth.

message 4: by Celine (new)

Celine (catsy2008) Put it in wherever.

message 5: by Celine (new)

Celine (catsy2008) Steven wrote: "Well some Twilight lovers actually hate the fan base and join this group to talk to people that don't have a obssession with Edward or the characters but would rather talk about the quality of the ..."

But even in the sections here, there are still the Twilight fans that talk like the others.

message 6: by Steven (new)

Steven Potter | 40 comments Yea Celine it is true that some of the Twilight fans talk or act like the others, but thats why we should take them under our wing instead of push them away and hate on them for what they like, and maybe they will come to understand our point of view.

message 7: by Celine (new)

Celine (catsy2008) Maybe.

message 8: by Steven (new)

Steven Potter | 40 comments Sure its not a fail proof way of showing your point of view but its better then just insulting them tell they get upset and get a lot of there friends to spam our board.

message 9: by Maegan (new)

Maegan (therandomone) | 151 comments i know ive said this many times, but theyd be pissed if we intruded os why do they join our 1 group just to try to "get their point across."

(anyone know what happened to the girl that wrte "Twilight forever" in bolds and caps all over?)

message 10: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) she was probably banned

message 11: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 199 comments Maegan wrote: "anyone know what happened to the girl that wrte "Twilight forever" in bolds and caps all over?..."

I got rid of her, dont worry about it *throws shovel back in the garage*

message 12: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments lol

message 13: by Maegan (new)

Maegan (therandomone) | 151 comments totally

message 14: by Garrett (new)

Garrett (Taldarin) | 6 comments Steven wrote: "Well some Twilight lovers actually hate the fan base and join this group to talk to people that don't have a obssession with Edward or the characters but would rather talk about the quality of the ..."

Is this the "Twilight Fan Base Haters" group? Or the Twilight Haters?

Although most of my hate for the series comes from encounters with its' fanbase...