TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Randomness > Stephen King is a GOD!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jim (new)

Jim Carrow | 111 comments Who here like Stephen King books? Anyone read Salem's Lot? Those vampires were awesome. And a Crowning Moment of Awesome for King was when he said that Meyer's sucked. I'll find that article for you guys.

message 2: by AA (last edited Aug 31, 2009 08:55PM) (new)

AA | 1397 comments I've already seen the article, and YES! Stephen King is THE God of Awesome (horror/thriller)books!

message 3: by Jim (new)

Jim Carrow | 111 comments I know! Personally my favorites were The Dark Half and Salem's Lot, though Cell was good too. Now, I'm afraid of my cell phone, which sucks because it has a ton of cool features.

message 4: by Monique (new)

Monique | 98 comments The Dark Tower series is brilliant!

message 5: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 38 comments Speaking of him. I remember when he supposedly dissed SM's writing and all off her legions of fans like defneded her. People like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDQ2h4...

I personally love him and his books. I mean twifans basically said that he wanted to be famous. He's already famous. Gah. People aren't as smart as they should be sometimes.

message 6: by Jim (new)

Jim Carrow | 111 comments He, J.K Rowling, and the person who wrote the Hunger Games are far better then Meyers. And he didn't supposedly do diss her, he actually did.

message 7: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 38 comments Well I completely agree with his diss.

message 8: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) lol the vid is hilarious

message 9: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 38 comments Its pretty sad and repetitive. Gosh.. I don't even know...

message 10: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) lol...her debates make me laugh

im watching her rant on and on about people not liking breaking dawn