Twilight fanz discussion

Random > Who's relationship do you like best?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alicia (new)

Alicia | 2 comments I know you will probably all say Edward/ Bella, but I like the topic.

message 2: by Lupe (new)

Lupe | 2 comments I actually really enjoyed Bella and Jacobs, when Edward wasn't around, and even when he was for the third book. I like that he doesn't BS her, and that he allows her to try things without thinking she is this delicate fragile little thing that will break any second... reminds me of my current relationship.

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmac0) I would have to say that I am an Alice and Jasper fan, because they are just so fascinating. You have to remember that they are not real cullen's and more "adopted kids".
The books do not really go into too much details about there past, only very slighty in Eclipse/Breaking Dawn.

JAYS INC REPPIN CAIL (jalinabixchyoucanthandlethetruth) | 3 comments i think bells and edwards relationship is kool

message 5: by Janelle:) (new)

Janelle:) | 2 comments In new moon, i liked bella & jacobs relationship, cuz edward wasnt around bella for really long, but in twilight, and a little bit of new moon, i think edward & bella has the best relationship so far.