Christian Historical Fiction discussion

Seven Wonders Series > Shadow of Colossus

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Wen (new)

Wen (thespoilingone) | 26 comments I am now half way through this book and so far I really am enjoying it. It is set in ancient Greece. There is tension between the Greeks and the Jews and of course power struggles of who gets to be in charge among the councel of Greeks and so on. There is a quasi love story as well with the main character, Tessa and Nikos...who is still not completely explained as to why he is where is presently is.

message 3: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Chind (cherryblossommj) | 395 comments Mod
Just hearing their names I can envision a scene with them from the book. So funny. I have a ridiculous imagination!

message 4: by Wen (new)

Wen (thespoilingone) | 26 comments Well I finished this one yesterday and truly liked it. It will be gettin a sound 4 stars from me. The story line kept my interest and the characters were very likable. (OK some of the characters are Not likable at all but they are the antagonist so we are not supposed to truly like them)

I wont say more since I dont like to give away info on a book. I know I like to read it for myself so try not to drop too much info when talking about one I read, unless I know everyone else had read it too.

I plan on reading the next in the series.

message 5: by Anne (new)

Anne (spartandax) | 41 comments I forgot I had read this several months ago. So far that is the only one our library has. I hope they remedy that. I liked it a lot. I have always loved ancient history.