Night Shift
This topic is about Night Shift
Short Stories & Collections > Strawberry Spring-NS

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angie, Constant Reader (new) - rated it 5 stars

Angie | 2568 comments Mod
Discuss story here!

Betsy Boo (betsyboo) | 195 comments I remember not liking this one as well the first time around, but loved it this time. Very creepy!

message 3: by Angie, Constant Reader (new) - rated it 5 stars

I like this one too! I love the fog coming across campus. I could really feel like I was there. I find it interesting too how everyone ends up suspecting everyone. I LOVE the last line of the book. "And oh God, I think so too". Very good!

Kandice | 4055 comments I didn't like the story itself, but loved the way he described the mood and setting. I sometimes find his descriptions are enough to keep me reading when the story is not.

message 5: by Angie, Constant Reader (new) - rated it 5 stars

Does the Strawberry Spring posses him?

Kandice | 4055 comments Like The Boogeyman, I waiver. Depending on mood when I read it, it seems obvious. On other readings, it seems...almost silly.

alicia grant (shesha34) ooh I liked this one.I did not like it until the end though.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

A tad predictable for me

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 69 comments The first time I read this story, I had never heard the term strawberry spring. Now everytime I hear someone use it I think of the story.

Apokripos (apokalypse) | 54 comments I like the story's moody setting... Yes it's predictable. But the question whether the Strawberry Spring possessing him adds a creep dimension to the story.