Short Stories & Collections > Sometimes They Come Back-NS

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angie, Constant Reader (new) - rated it 5 stars

Angie | 2535 comments Mod
Discuss story here!

message 2: by Angie, Constant Reader (new) - rated it 5 stars

It is amazing what people will do to get rid of problems. Maybe create more problems? I kinda felt bad though that Jim was still being haunted by the boys who killed his brother.

Betsy Boo (betsyboo) | 195 comments I know...it doesn't seem at all fair. He didn't do anything to deserve that. BTW, did you guys see the movie they did of this one? I thought it was pretty faithful to the story.

Rachel | 701 comments Betsy wrote: "I know...it doesn't seem at all fair. He didn't do anything to deserve that. BTW, did you guys see the movie they did of this one? I thought it was pretty faithful to the story."

I felt bad for Jim too. He really was the victim in the entire situation. Is this the movie that spawned all those sequels, like Sometimes They Come Back Again and Sometimes They Come Back for More and Sometimes They Come Back for The Paycheck? (I think the first two are real titles :))

Betsy Boo (betsyboo) | 195 comments LOL! Yeah...I didn't care for the sequels, but as I said, I thought the first one was pretty good.

message 6: by Angie, Constant Reader (new) - rated it 5 stars

What is it with sequel after sequel with horror movies? ? ?

Rachel | 701 comments Angie wrote: "What is it with sequel after sequel with horror movies? ? ?"

cheap and easy

alicia grant (shesha34) Another decent story.I love those kind of ghost revenge stories.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not a big fan of ghost stories since they rarely spook me but "Sometimes" ......
That Was The Best Ghost Story I Have Read Yet!