TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Randomness > I need a little support..

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments I have bad news on my part- my Mom has cheated on my dad for months and now has asked for a divorce.

It's a lot for me to digest, along with the fact that my classmate's dad just committed suicide. I'm only 13, and so much is happening, it's enough to make you scream...

But anyways, I'm not getting support from either of my parents or my brother, and my classmate needs her time in the spotlight, but thank God for my friends, wether online or not. I just need a little support, and an answer to this: What the hell do I do now?!

message 2: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Go with the flow. I am sorry too, but there's really nothing you can do. I suppose you can sit them down and talk to them and express your feelings.

message 3: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments Well, the thing is, Dad still loves mom, and he more than eagerly would take her back. It's a war I wish I could fight and win.

message 4: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Damn. (Sorry for my language. I know some people don't like/use that word.)

message 5: by I*rule*all (last edited Aug 31, 2009 11:19AM) (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments Hey, don't worry, I'm a sailor mouth when I'm pissed.

But I feel like God's LAUGHING at me. (we're.. not on good terms) It's hard to explain.

message 6: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) *raises eyebrows and tries not to snicker*

message 7: by Jael (last edited Aug 31, 2009 12:20PM) (new)

Jael Hmm... Whoa. Well, is your mom only asking for the divorce cause she was found out or is it something else? (Sorry, I hope you don't mind my asking). Are your parents absolutely ignoring you when you try to talk about those king of things?

As for what you can do, I'd say the best thing is to talk to your friends about it. Blog. Whatever comes in handy. Last year, a close friend of my family's had committed suicide. It's really helped with them to talk about it and work their way through it. But just remember with those kind of things don't let people say 'it's been ____ weeks/months/years. You should be over it by now.' There is no timestamp that says when you'll be over your grief of that kind of loss.

As for the divorce thing... can't really help you there. True, my parents are also getting divorced, but it's something that's been a long time coming.

I hope this helps you somewhat at least.

message 8: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments I'm ashamed. I'm litterally ashamed.

I feel like Mom just.. just doesn't love us. All she cares about is that bastard!! I got so mad I broke a bottle yesterday.

message 9: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Tell her that.

message 10: by Ruchi (new)

Ruchi (ohlookitsruchi) Friends are always there for comfort, but sometimes you need someone wiser and older to advise you. Try talking to a school counsellor?

Also, you must understand that if your mum wants a divorce, then forcing her to try and make the marriage work will not do a whole lot of good. My parents did this for years, and it made everyone miserable. Sometimes, it just doesn't work out between your parents. That's their relationship. It doesn't mean that she doesn't love you. Talk to her. Talk to your dad. Try to rage as little as possible and to not dwell on negative emotions much, because it'll just make you more upset and incapacitate you. I know its going to be difficult and hard on you, but you have to be as mature about it as possible.

Don't hide your emotions, but also think about what you say. Its a hard time for everyone.

message 11: by Ain020596 (new)

Ain020596 AW man, Your strong, I'll give you that. Hugs and Smiles to ya!
Well, to be honest, I cant give much advice, because if i were you, I would have snapped, very very hard.
Just hang in there. I have friction with my mum alot, and sometimes i feel like i hate her and stuff. I know how it feels when you feel alone, ignored and damn f***ing furious. But hang in there. (I'm 13 too. So i totally understand)I promise you'll cope k? I'll give you tips. Distract yourself alot; listen to music, develop passions, work up that imagination. Your sad? Dont cry. Sing, Dance, draw something to express yourself. Your angry? Dont hit, dont go to the streets and beat up people. Get a private blog and use all the swear words you want, draw pictures of pure rage. I know people say talk to the parents, but sometimes you just cant. So talk to friends. You feel like just hitting anything in your path? Go to the gym and work out all that rage out. You have a huge boiling hate? Get on the cold floor and do as many push-ups as you can. Trust me, after all that exercise, you'll be satisfied with yourself.
Thats how you get your mind of. Just hang in there:):)

message 12: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Crying makes it better sometimes though. Well, it does to me...

message 13: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments I think Mom's reconsidering.. My dad still loves her. Thanks everyone for your caring and support. LONG LIVE THE CARING ANTIS!!

message 14: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments Awww... I heart you guys. Nobody at my school would care.

message 15: by Ain020596 (new)

Ain020596 Ohmygosh, thats so sad! But its okay! Anti twlighters have hearts!:)

message 16: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments yay! heartful haters!

message 17: by Luna (last edited Sep 03, 2009 08:58PM) (new)

Luna | 871 comments wait that didnt come out right. or did it?

message 18: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) *shrugs* what was it supposed to mean?

message 19: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments that haters have heart! and so yay!

message 20: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) then yeah

message 21: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments oh then yay! correct use of words!

message 22: by Ruchi (new)

Ruchi (ohlookitsruchi) <3 hang in there, love

message 23: by I*rule*all (last edited Sep 04, 2009 03:58PM) (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments Thanks, Zeppelin. I'm feeling a lot better cuz of you guys. Pats on the back for everyone!!!

message 24: by Ain020596 (new)

Ain020596 Huggy!:P

message 25: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments Yay! Start the hug chain across the internet!!!!!

message 26: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) ...

message 27: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments What?! If you start a hug chain across the internet, then... well, nevermind, bu we should still do a hug chain! Or a kill the twitards chain.

message 28: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) i dont like hugs...

message 29: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments ya neither do I, although I love giving hugs to people who have a free hugs! sign :) Im gonna have one during school :D

message 30: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) ...

message 31: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments And I don't like being strangled by my nephew, but it doesn't matter to him.

message 32: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) wha...?

message 33: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments He thinks it's funny to strangle me.

message 34: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) *strangles him* WHO'S LAUGHING NOW? HUH?

message 35: by Ain020596 (new)

Ain020596 hahahahaha!!!!:)
I like hugs! But i hate hugging adults. Even my parents. It just weirds me out.

message 36: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments ya I hate it when Im at like some party that my parents make me go to, I halfta hug adults that know me but I have no idea who they are DX

message 37: by Ain020596 (new)

Ain020596 hahahha thats bad. When i got to my relatives houses and the old people try and act chummy its really weird. and my aunts and uncles would act tt way to. ew

message 38: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments ya it gets worse, I also have to kiss them on the cheek! DX

message 39: by Ain020596 (new)

Ain020596 yea! My auntie asks me to kiss both her cheeks and her forehead! Can you believe it?!? And then she kisses me back!! Its so gross!!

message 40: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Ain020596 wrote: "hahahahaha!!!!:)
I like hugs! But i hate hugging adults. Even my parents. It just weirds me out."

ikr

message 41: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments Steph wrote: "*strangles him* WHO'S LAUGHING NOW? HUH?"

THAT'LL TEACH YA, YOU MIDGET PUNK!!!

...Sorry. Yeah, hugging adults sucks. Huging TEACHERS is the murder shot here.

message 42: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) lol

message 43: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments Jeez, I have to hug all my teachers every year and the end.

message 44: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments OMGI WOULD FREAKING DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 45: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) oh yeah

message 46: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments Well, I'm the "chick who makes friends with the teachers" at school, so... Yeah.

message 47: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) | 806 comments I have a guy teacher so I am not submitted to awkward hugging experiences.

message 48: by Ain020596 (last edited Sep 07, 2009 08:43PM) (new)

Ain020596 lol!
My teacher of three years hugged me for getting second in the whole school and one of the best results our school has ever had for the national exams last year. It was touching. Although awkward since she squeezed me infront of the school.*blushes* I suprisingly like it. I've grown attached to her, although she is pretty biased. sighs. Nice times. now i'm fluuunkiiing...

message 49: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) lol

message 50: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments I remember in 6th grade, I had a teacher I didnt really like, like I didnt hate him but ya he was okay, and we had to learn the most retarded dances eva! and so one time it was partner dance and so when the teacher was pairing us up I was the one who didnt have a partner and I HAD TO DANCE WITH HIM!! worst 6th grade memory ever

« previous 1