Orchid Beach (Holly Barker, #1) Orchid Beach discussion

Stuart Woods

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tom (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tom Loebmann A good read.

Shelly Itkin I truly enjoy his stories and you always get some laughs while reading them. His books are fast and great for summer and well written.

Diane Boyd All of Woods books are good reads. His characters are believable and the plots keep you guessing throughout the whole book. I've read all the Orchid Beach books and many of the Barrington books (in order).

Diane Boyd I agree! All of books by Woods books (including the Eagle and Lee character's books) are good reads. Also they are quick reads.

Stacey I'm going to have to go back and re-read this book. I believe I read the first two in this series but I cannot for the life of me remember what they were about except that the lead was a female and I enjoyed it. For some reason though I stopped and never started again. I've heard a ton of good things about the rest of Stuart Woods' books, specifically Chiefs. I think I might add that to my 'to read' list if its not there already.

Diane Boyd The books with the female lead are the Orchid Beach titles with Holly Barker being the lead character. I think there are 5 or 6 books in the series.
The "Chiefs" title is the first book in the Lee series; I have only read one of this series and didn't find it as enjoyable as the other books.

Stacey Thanks! It was the first two Holly Barker ones I read. At the time there were only 3 or so. I am going to keep an eye out and re-try them!

Diane Boyd When you read any of Woods' series you really need to start at the first book...there are always overlapping story lines and characters in the continueing books. The Ed Eagle series is also a good and has only 4 books in it as of this year. My favorite series is the Stone Harrington one...there are 15 or so books in it.

Deon Stonehouse Loved the Doberman.