Vampire Academy discussion

Hellooooooo:P

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashara (new)

Ashara | 7 comments Mod
Hello. Okay, me and my bestie are like retads and had no idea what to do as a topic, so...

Voila, this is our totally brilliant topic name. Anywaysz, i guess this group is kinda like all things supernatural, only it is for all VA fans:)

message 2: by Sharnia (new)

Sharnia | 1 comments hey is anyone on...
cauze like me and my "fri your friend and that is the end" is on

message 3: by Ashara (new)

Ashara | 7 comments Mod
hahah, for those of you who have been part of 'all thing supernatural' i told you my friend was an absolute dork.

but, again, that is why i love her. (I ruined VA4 for her.hahahaha)

Sophie *Ninja Rapunzel* (sophi3) | 3 comments hiya people, howz it going?
welcome to goodreads, sharnia
dw ashara, i ruined it for two of my frends and they nearly killed me.. not something i wud recommend to anyone :)

message 5: by Suna (new)

Suna (sunalua) | 4 comments Oh, I hate when I ruin books for someone. I always do that without noticing. My friends have learned not to talk about books they haven't read yet.

☮HayleyMariie←♥ (hayleylovesteenwolf) | 3 comments exactelly except none of my friends read so haha its mostly my cousins that im telling the books about haha!!!

message 7: by Ashara (new)

Ashara | 7 comments Mod
:P Anywayz...i absolutely loveeeeeed VA4:P

message 8: by Suna (new)

Suna (sunalua) | 4 comments VA4 was so good but the ending was so surprising yet kinda expected (does that make any sense?) Of course Dimitri couldn't have died so easily!

message 9: by Ashara (new)

Ashara | 7 comments Mod
ino! but, sadly, i can see that dimitri might die in the 6th book, and am considering it as the ending:(

message 10: by Suna (new)

Suna (sunalua) | 4 comments You mean the 5th? But what about that healing ring thingy?

☮HayleyMariie←♥ (hayleylovesteenwolf) | 3 comments i hope that thats true!i mean the healing ring!i dont want Dimitri to die:(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 12: by Suna (new)

Suna (sunalua) | 4 comments I don't either.... though he technically is already dead.

Sophie *Ninja Rapunzel* (sophi3) | 3 comments but.. he isnt like not breathing and without a heartbeat and burried in the ground.. he is just cold and menacing and mean :)
I DONT WANT HIM TO DIE EITHER!!!

☮HayleyMariie←♥ (hayleylovesteenwolf) | 3 comments yeah!haha:)

message 15: by Ashara (new)

Ashara | 7 comments Mod
:) i hope he doesn't, but in the last one he might, and Rose might go with Adrian!

hahah, looks like we'll hjave to wait and find out.

message 16: by Terri (new)

Terri  Shirer (terriritshirer) | 5 comments what did everyone think of the first chapter of spirit bound? :D

message 17: by Bess (new)

Bess  Ritenour Acey (bessritenouracey) | 2 comments I did not get to read the first chapter of spirit bound yet. I am looking forward to it.

message 18: by Terri (new)

Terri  Shirer (terriritshirer) | 5 comments Bess wrote: "I did not get to read the first chapter of spirit bound yet. I am looking forward to it. "

I know how you love your Adrian:D

Sophie *Ninja Rapunzel* (sophi3) | 3 comments Terri wrote: "what did everyone think of the first chapter of spirit bound? :D
"

oooh, i thaut it was awsome!!! especially the letter that Dimitri wrote to Rose!! i cant wait to see wat happens at her trials! =)

message 20: by Terri (new)

Terri  Shirer (terriritshirer) | 5 comments I love the VA stories on Fanfiction.net page 8 Titles Spirit Bound:Redemption It's great so far on chapter 12 check it out it will give you a small fix ;P

Yeah! The letter from Dimitri was Great! Good, Bad, Whatever we'll take him any way we can! LOL!

message 21: by Ashara (new)

Ashara | 7 comments Mod
the letter from dimitrt was ultimate:D