Music and Lyrics discussion

Patiently Waiting For...

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beverley, Queen/Moderator (new)

Beverley (beverleyongoodreads) | 201 comments Mod
What books, songs, or albums are you waiting for? Share the anticipation here!

message 2: by Beverley, Queen/Moderator (new)

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins, can't wait! two more days.

message 3: by Athena (new)

Athena I'm waiting for Fire. It's the sequel to Graceling. It comes out in october!!

message 4: by Annemarie (new)

Annemarie Carlson (annielawlz) | 84 comments blood promise, Far by regina spektor. and my new laptop i know thats not a book or album, but i am still waiting (somewhat) patiently for it.

message 5: by Beverley, Queen/Moderator (new)

Athena Greek Goddess of Wisdom and War wrote: "I'm waiting for Fire. It's the sequel to Graceling. It comes out in october!!"

i didn't like graceling.

message 6: by Beverley, Queen/Moderator (new)

Juliet wrote: "blood promise, Far by regina spektor. and my new laptop i know thats not a book or album, but i am still waiting (somewhat) patiently for it."

far already came out!

message 7: by Jenn (new)

Jenn um....Temted by PC Cast, The Necromancer(i think) by Micheal Scott

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) the next Maximum Ride book! It's taking super restraint not to put this in all caps... ><'

message 9: by Noelle (new)

Noelle (missnoellerenee) | 10 comments Suspicion by. Kate Brian The next book in the Private series.

message 10: by Beverley, Queen/Moderator (new)

ブリーチnFMA_fanatic_extrordinaire wrote: "the next Maximum Ride book! It's taking super restraint not to put this in all caps... ><'"

PUT IT IN CAPS, GIRL! I'M EXCITED TOO!

message 11: by Magen (new)

Magen (magen0222) | 13 comments SAME!!

message 12: by Beverley, Queen/Moderator (new)

Harry Potter 7 movie, Midnight Sun, even though I'm not a Twiight fan, I want to read it.

message 13: by Beverley, Queen/Moderator (new)

Jenn{ bLiNk 182 LuVa!!!!} wrote: "um....Temted by PC Cast, The Necromancer(i think) by Micheal Scott"

I'm waiting for the necromancer too!!

message 14: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Demi wrote: "ブリーチnFMA_fanatic_extrordinaire wrote: "the next Maximum Ride book! It's taking super restraint not to put this in all caps... >

PUT IT IN CAPS, GIRL! I'M EXCITED TOO!"

lol! XD

message 15: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Demi wrote: "Jenn{ bLiNk 182 LuVa!!!!} wrote: "um....Temted by PC Cast, The Necromancer(i think) by Micheal Scott"

I'm waiting for the necromancer too!!"

OMG!! ANOTHER NICHOLAS FLAMEL FAN!!!! LOL

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 11 comments I'm waiting for two new CDs that come out this month:
Crash Love by AFI (9/29/09)
Back in Blood by The 69 Eyes (9/15/09)

message 17: by Beverley, Queen/Moderator (new)

Sarah wrote: "I'm waiting for two new CDs that come out this month:
Back in Blood by The 69 Eyes (9/15/09)"

never heard of em.

message 18: by Jenn (new)

Jenn never heard of 69 Eyes, but i do know AFI. i like a few of their songs...

message 19: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 85 comments Demi wrote: "Sarah wrote: "I'm waiting for two new CDs that come out this month:
Back in Blood by The 69 Eyes (9/15/09)"

never heard of em."

i have...i like them kinda

THCBJB7 wrote: "I'M WAITING FOR THE HUMANOID ALBUM BY TOKIO HOTEL THAT COME OUT OCTOBER 2ND!!!!!!!!! I WANT IT TO BE OUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!"

XD whoa

message 20: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 85 comments yeah....(i like tokio hotel and all, but i'm not obsessed...lol)

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) The tryouts for the musical Rebecca are in December, and I desperately want to know who's going to get cast in it. I'm hoping for Uwe Kroger as Maxim, Susan Rivava-Dumas or Pia Douwes as Mrs. Danvers, and Maike Boerdam as the narrator. I love those three! I know that Pia came over to Broadway once before, and she's Mrs. Danvers on the English demo, just like Maike was the narrator on the demo, and Uwe was Maxim.

There's my rant. Anyways, even if none of them are cast, I can't wait for it to come to Broadway this spring.

message 22: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 85 comments THCBJB7 wrote: "oh. it's ok. i'm a completely obsessed freak about them! XD i try not to go overboard but that already happened! XD"

so i've noticed XD

message 23: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 85 comments eh, it's ok...i had 2 listen 2 an 40-minute-long rave about david archuleta 2day during gym class...so ur ok!

message 24: by Annemarie (new)

Annemarie Carlson (annielawlz) | 84 comments ugg, i dont like david

message 25: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 85 comments it was AWFUL. the girl was telling me how many years, months, and days she was younger than him, and how she couldn't find out how many hours and minutes it was, and how much of a tragedy that was. and what their wedding was going 2 b like. and i couldn't get away!

message 26: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Grace Potter and the Nocturnals' new album!!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) Rachel wrote: "Grace Potter and the Nocturnals' new album!!"

What's that?

As three Rachels in a row comment. ;)

message 28: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Grace Potter and the Nocturnals is an awesome band, and they're putting out a new album!!!

4 =)

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) Cool. :)

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Yeah what kinda music do you like?

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) I'm mainly into musicals, especially foreign language musicals.

And I'm still patiently waiting for the casting to the Broadway production of Rebecca to be decided...this December. :P

message 32: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Aha. Well if you like stuff like Jason Mraz, Colbie Callait, stuff like that then you should listen to Grace Potter.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) I don't know any of them. :(

message 34: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Oh, well that's fine. Where are you from?

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) Massachusetts, what about you?

message 36: by Magen (new)

Magen (magen0222) | 13 comments Youve never heard of jason mraz or colbie callait?!?! wow!

message 38: by Magen (new)

Magen (magen0222) | 13 comments *Gasps* wow! come to texas and EVERYONE knows them

message 39: by Casii (new)

Casii (sasii) im from tx (100%texan even if im stuck in germany)und i luv colbie und jason!!!! they r awsome!!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) What have they sung? I know song names more than singers.

message 41: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Lucky, I'm yours...OMG I just typed "Lucky" here, and it started playing on Pandora!!!!!!!!

continued...Bubbly, realize, The remedy...it goes on

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) Oh, I know Bubby!

message 43: by Beverley, Queen/Moderator (new)

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) wrote: "Oh, I know Bubby!"

technically it's bubbly, but w/e also fallin' for you from colbie's new album breakthrough!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) Whoops, typo! XD

message 45: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Yeah, I love them both!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Waiting for Rick Riordan's new series. :)

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

And for my mom to take me shopping so i can make my Annabeth costume.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Suspicion (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kate Brian (other topics)