SA Book & Challenge Lovers discussion

Retired Topics > Anything Poll related

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lu (new)

Lu | 12629 comments Mod
Here we can discuss anything Poll related :)

Lauren (Sugar & Snark) | 1262 comments Mod
Hi just a thought, pretty random but you know me :) Our picture-you know the one next to our group name, well it looks great when it is enlarged but when its small it kind of looks like a little cup cake with a cherry on top (or is it just my over active imagination?) Why not have nominations of potential group pictures, then we can have a poll and everyone can vote for a cool new pic, or to keep the old one if I am the only one seeing cake. Which might just be a by-product of my profession (chef) and too many years of failed diets. Let me know what you all think.

message 3: by Lu (new)

Lu | 12629 comments Mod
Heheh it does look like a cake type thing :P I will be willing to do that. Should everyone nominate a pic? and email it to me and then i make a poll?

message 4: by Lauren (Sugar & Snark) (last edited Aug 31, 2009 11:34AM) (new)

Lauren (Sugar & Snark) | 1262 comments Mod
That sounds like a plan, is there no way that people can paste pics onto their comments http://images.google.co.za/imgres?img... well as you know i don't know much about it I can't figure out how to paste a pic but I have added a link to a random pic i found, I will leave the organisation to you. Im just the Idea person :P

message 5: by Lu (new)

Lu | 12629 comments Mod
Cool i will make a post and send it out with tommorrow's nominations :)