Lets RP discussion

City RP > rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 112 (112 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((lets rp))

message 2: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm Gabrielle was walking towards court he looked down at his watch "Crude, i'm going to be late if i don't get a movie on" he said starting making a run for it

message 3: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 59 comments Lisa walked around alone, she didn't work till later.

message 4: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm While Gabrielle wasn't paying attention he knocked into someone "Oh no i'm sorry miss i didn't see you, umm *looks at watch* shoot... i've got to go but here's my card and send me your cleaning bill" he said handing her his card

message 5: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 59 comments Lisa pocketed the card, "Um, ok," she said.

message 6: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "I'm really sorry i'm due in court in five minutes" He said running off

message 7: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 59 comments Lisa threw the card away when he was gone, she didn't need it. She sighed and sat down on a bench, bored.

message 8: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm He saw her throw it out and shrugged he wasn't sure why but some people don't like charity then he walked into court

message 9: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 59 comments Lisa sighed and looked at the time.

message 10: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) Sarah went for a walk.

message 11: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 59 comments Lisa decided she would just show up to work early. She went home and changed into her uniform and then went off to the police station.

message 12: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm ((Idk what else to say... IF someone wants they can walk into court where i'm there ))

message 13: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 59 comments ((here i'll try))

Lisa was told to go to court where she was to be stationed just in case.

message 14: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) Emily looked at her watch and sighed. She turned around and ran home and put on her doctor uniform and drove to the hospitel.

((Idk what do now))

message 15: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm Gabrielle walked in and saw the girl that he bumped into before "Hello officer" he said hoping that she wouldn't notice that it was him

message 16: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 59 comments She rolled her eyes a little knowing it was him, "Hey."

message 17: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) It was a slow day at work today. So she left early.

message 18: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm ((.... Imma at a loss at what to say now >.>))

message 19: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 59 comments ((lol))

message 20: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm ((Its hard and well idk what else to do maybe you can help))

message 21: by Savannah (last edited Aug 30, 2009 02:55PM) (new)

Savannah (savvy15) She went to the court to watvh the trial. She took a seat in the back.

message 22: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 59 comments ((idk how to help, sorry))

message 23: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm ((Eh thats okay,))

Gabrielle went through the entire court thinking of the officer that he knocked down while he was doing his opening statements to cross examining the witnesses he couldn't get his mind off of her when court was adjourned for the day he walked around trying to find her again

message 24: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 59 comments Lisa was talking to the judge about something. When she finished she nodded and started to walk toward the door.

message 25: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) Sarah left the court house still in her uniform. And went back to the hospital.

message 26: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm He couldn't find her so he walked out of the court hoping that she'd be there tomorrow as well

message 27: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 59 comments Lisa stood outside making a phone call next to her police car.

message 28: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) Sarah had no pacteintes

message 29: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm He say her near her car and decided to go up to her and start talking to her "Hey, um i'm sorry for knocking into you today"

message 30: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 59 comments Lisa hung up the phone, "Oh, no prob," she said.

message 31: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "Are you sure?" He asked "I didn't mean too honest"

message 32: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 59 comments "Its fine, seriously," she said with a smile.

message 33: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "Okay, alright if you say, do you wanna go out for coffee i feel bad for what i did" Gabrielle said

message 34: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 59 comments "Well I'm working right now, but I get off in half an hour," Lisa said "Oh and by the way, my name is Lisa."

message 35: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "Hello Lisa and meet me here when your done" Gabrielle said scribbling down the address of his favorite cafe

message 36: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 59 comments "Um, ok," she said putting the paper in her pocket.

message 37: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "See you then" He said smiling then walked away

message 38: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 59 comments She got in her car and drove back to the police station.

message 39: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "I hope she isn't lying to me" He said to himself

message 40: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 59 comments When she finished work she went back to her house and changed into a a pair of jeans and a tight shirt that really showed off her figure.

message 41: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm Gabrielle walked into the cafe and ordered a small coffee and waited

message 42: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 59 comments She walked to the cafe and saw him. She came over, "Hey."

message 43: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "Hey i was hoping you'd show" he said with a smile

message 44: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 59 comments She smiled back, "Well this is my favorite cafe, I had to show."

message 45: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "Ah well well i love this cafe too" He said smiling back

message 46: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 59 comments She smiled a little wider, "Is that so?" She ordered her coffee.

((g2g))

message 47: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm ((Aww okay Lulu))

"Yes it is" He said taking a sip of his coffee

message 48: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 59 comments Her coffee came and she took a seat.

message 49: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm ((WOOHOO! Ur back))

"So why did you want to become a cop?" He asked

message 50: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 59 comments ((lol, yup!))

She shrugged, "You know, I really don't know."

« previous 1 3