Endless Roleplays discussion

Superhero RP > The RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 208 (208 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Have fun!!!!!))

message 2: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure?, Mostly given up to this group(don't say that!) (new)

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 3194 comments Mod
((i like it!! but its a bit long...!!))

message 3: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure?, Mostly given up to this group(don't say that!) (new)

((lol kk))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Lynn sat in her bed. Power outage. Joy. At least school was canceled.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

As Lynn pulled on some sweatpants she felt a surge of disturbance. Frowning Lynn grabbed her slipperes and silently slipped downstairs and out hte front door, her family was still asleep thank goodness. Out of instinct Lynn walked along the river.

message 6: by kailyn, I LOVE THIS GROUP!!!! (new)

kailyn | 950 comments Mod
((saving grace we kind of need you to be nate in the tother rp))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

(Check!)

Lynn walked along hte water. She saw a girl lying in the mud. Gasping Lynn ran over ot her.

"What happened! Are you ok?"

message 8: by kailyn, I LOVE THIS GROUP!!!! (new)

kailyn | 950 comments Mod
((lolz))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your a super," Lynn breathed.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes I do." Lynn said.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Crud," Lynn said looking around. "How long can you hold your breath?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Were going under water." Lynn said in explaination. "I can control it,it'll stir itself up and well be hidden."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok," Lynn eased her self into hte water and pulled Princess gently in after her.

"Take a breath." Lynn muttered taking a breath of her own.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Lynn quickly peeked her head over the surface seeing nothing unusualy she had hte water raise she and Princess to river bank.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"I think so," Lynn said quietly. "We should stop by my house first. I can borrow my moms car then, and take us to the academy, plus we both need a change of clothes."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"A mile," Lynn said regetablly.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((we need more people here..))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((k))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hey))

Ty was walking slowly through the town, not in the mood to head back ot the Academy. As he walked he saw a girl he recognized from one of his classes.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) ((r u there?))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) ((anyone here?))

message 23: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure?, Mostly given up to this group(don't say that!) (new)

((idk, invite more ppl!!))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) ((anyone here now?))

message 25: by ♥Sarah♥ (last edited Dec 13, 2009 07:33AM) (new)

♥Sarah♥  (sarahrox) ((im here, any1 want 2 rp w/ me?))
Kyle walked behind the enemies, he had been captured and his hands were tied behind his back with a special rope that eliminates his power. He kept his head down and stared at the ground, wanting to do such bad things to these people.

message 26: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (last edited Dec 14, 2009 05:34PM) (new)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) ((i will, even though your guy is CREEPY and needs to put his shirt back on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
Some enemy men started shouting over by some bushes, running around as if chasing and trying to catch something small.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) One voice came up above the others: "catch her! don't let her get away!"
((is your guy inside or outside? if he's inside, i can make them catch my person then bring her inside; the same for outside except she would be brought out again, or not brought in, or something like that, i guess. also, if he good or evil?))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) ((no offense meant by 'i will, even though your guy is CREEPY and needs to put his shirt back on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' ))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) ((sorry if you find that offending.))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) ((is anyone here?))

message 31: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samanthan) Annabelle was walking through town, on a trip from the academy when she saw Ty ambling around. She bit her lip, wondering if she should say hi. "Hello, Ty!" she finally blurted. The sound of her voice made her cringe. God, it was so squeaky and high-pitched.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) ((can you please not use the lord's name in vain?))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) ((ok, i deleted my last comment, just letting you know.))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose)
message 42: by mirriam ~ PRAISE THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART! ~ (last edited 8 days ago, 05:34PM)
Dec 13, 2009 01:04PM

1740049 ((i will, even though your guy is CREEPY and needs to put his shirt back on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
Some enemy men started shouting over by some bushes, running around as if chasing and trying to catch something small.

reply | editLoading | deleteLoading | flag *

message 43: by mirriam ~ PRAISE THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART! ~
Dec 14, 2009 04:50PM

1740049 One voice came up above the others: "catch her! don't let her get away!"
((is your guy inside or outside? if he's inside, i can make them catch my person then bring her inside; the same for outside except she would be brought out again, or not brought in, or something like that, i guess. also, if he good or evil?))

message 35: by ♥Sarah♥ (new)

♥Sarah♥  (sarahrox) mirriam ~ PRAISE THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART! ~ wrote: "((i will, even though your guy is CREEPY and needs to put his shirt back on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
Some enemy men started shouting over by some bushes, running around as if chasing and trying to ca..."

((lol, its ok. my guy is good, and hes outside))
Kyle looked around and raised his head, looking for the source of the noise.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) ((r u there?))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) one of the men dived into the bush. there was a quiet, high pitched scream, sounding like it came from a girl. There was a few moments of struggling from the man, then he finally proclaimed: "got ya"!

message 38: by ♥Sarah♥ (new)

♥Sarah♥  (sarahrox) Kyle looked up and stared at the girl, than mouthed, 'Poor you.'

message 39: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (last edited Dec 24, 2009 07:46AM) (new)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) ((uummmm..... she's the same size as tinkerbell, stuck inside a man's big hands, and in a bush. i really don't think he can see her.))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) ((not to be a party-pooper.))

message 41: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (last edited Jan 16, 2010 06:03PM) (new)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) the man stood up. a tiny head was poking out of his tightly gripped hands.
~~~~~
Sara couldn't decide how to respond, so she just made a face of exasperation, but it was unwillingly mixed in with pain. Her wings had crumbled and folded over themselves under the pressure of the man's grip.

message 42: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure?, Mostly given up to this group(don't say that!) (new)

((anyone still there?))

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 03, 2010 09:46AM) (new)

((hello??))

message 44: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure?, Mostly given up to this group(don't say that!) (new)

((hey))

message 45: by Kate (new)

Kate ((ok, first off, what? And second off, if what part of super hero academy, and powers relates to being a faerie? Just curious, anyways, on with the RP!)

Shae Stood in the rain outside her dorm of at the Academy. She was wearing a knee length black trench coat and long black boots. Suddenly, she heard gunshots ring through the air. "Shit." She hissed under her breath. They were back, the crazies that were always trying to hunt down her kind and put them science labs for experiments. And chances were, they were after someone out there, someone trying to reach the Academy.
She ran across the lawn towards the iron gates that loomed over the entrance. Using a tree branch, the swung herself up and over thegates in the direction of the gunshots.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

casper watched as shae jumped the gate, and swore under her breath. she quicly and quietly ran through the halls and pulled a small key from around her neck. the gates swung open, and she slipped out of the campus.

message 47: by Kate (new)

Kate Shae ran through the forest, rain soking her clothes. She listened hard for the screams of the others.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

casper ran to cath up with her, and stopped dead a few feet away from her as a single shot rang through the trees, painfully close.

message 49: by Kate (new)

Kate She finally noticed Casper and stopped. "Who are you?" She hissed.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Casper" I said in a hushed voice. Shae's aura was spiking out defensively.

« previous 1 3 4 5