Clarinet players discussion

CLARINETS! > What reeds do you play with?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Vandoren... 3

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 33 comments I use 3, but I don't know the brand.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i use 2 1/2 but might switch to 3s. I use Royal Ricos or Mitchell Lurie's

message 4: by Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (last edited Aug 28, 2009 02:16PM) (new)

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 33 comments Rachel wrote: "o it should say on the reed"

My clarinet is off being fixed. It fell and the mouth piece chipped. And my reeds are in my clarinet case. :(

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

oh that sucks. poor u. if my mine broke, my parents would be so mad. Mine fell and the key that plays the middle a(the A for the space{We call it FACE going up}) bent and my music instructor had to fix it.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 33 comments **Fox** aka **Dora** wrote: "oh that sucks. poor u. if my mine broke, my parents would be so mad. Mine fell and the key that plays the middle a(the A for the space{We call it FACE going up}) bent and my music instructor had to..."

We have insurance on it, though, so it didn't cost anything to fix it.

message 7: by Zia (new)

Zia | 9 comments I love Vandorens! I use 2.

message 8: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Townsend (brittany2019) | 22 comments Mod
i use vandorens 3 1/2 they work a lot better than rico

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

vandoren 2! lol ya..

message 10: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Townsend (brittany2019) | 22 comments Mod
hello! lol

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

hi

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

kk.

message 13: by Sami (new)

Sami | 4 comments 2 1/2 but i can play on 3s i just choose not to XD it's to hard to play low notes which I almost never play but you know whatever

message 14: by *Swimgal* (new)

*Swimgal* (bookfreak11) i play 2 1/2 i think i will go higher when im in 7th grade