PEACE discussion

Angels

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Ellis | 107 comments Mod
Has anyone seen an Angel? Or had an Angel experience?

message 2: by Diana (new)

Diana Jenkins | 47 comments Hi Sharon,

My 7 yr old son told me on the 2nd day of Kindergarden that he almost got lost on his way to class. I had taken him to his room the first day, but being so young I was afraid he would have gotten lost- the school has 5 grades in it.

I said " did you get scared, did you ask a teacher how to get to class?" My heart was pounding at the thought of the fear he must have felt - I held my breath until he uttered these words...

He said, "I almost got scared, but an Angel showed me the way to class." I said an Angel?? He said, "yes, she just pointed to the door where my class was and I went in." I said "What did she look like?" "She was all dressed in a white robe." he said, "but I couldn't see her face."

One day last year he drew a picture for his birth mother (we adopted him from my husbands daughter who is very troubled), and it had a 1st grader's rendition of a house, a very large tree, a sun, a little stick figure of himself, and a picture of her with an Angel above her with a cartoon bubble with the words

"I will help you".

I asked him why he drew the Angel there above her, and he said "Well, Angels do help people."

We believe.

message 3: by Wanda (new)

Wanda | 13 comments WOW! What a great experience! Thanks for sharing this Diana!