Just One Wish Just One Wish discussion

What did you think of Just One Wish?

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Yvonne I want to know what everyone thought while reading this touching story.

message 2: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie would you suggest it as a good read?

Yvonne Yes, I would. I read it and absolutely loved it. It was a great book.

Sara It's adorable

Subul The story seems to be touching, but unrealistic.

Rubi you were right the story is great,very touching but unrealistic..

Courtney This is going to sound really weird BUT!!!

I enjoyed the book because it was one of the books that not everything worked out in the end. I liked that she was so striving to help her brother and it was very touching!(:

Tabitha I loved this book it was sad, heart warming and hilarical.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes! I found this book funny, clever, and yes...moving. I really enjoyed the relationships.

And ditto, on not living happily ever after!

Samia Ruponti I loved it! Annika and Jeremy seemed so close! And I'm tired of sibling rivalry. The YA books I have read till no that had sibling, almost all of them hated each other. this one is so different! and I cried when Annika was desperately trying to talk to Steve. It was really touching!:)

Bethany Wiggins I liked it a lot, but not as much as her other books. What bugged me is the romantic relationship. He's a Hollywood guy, and we all know they never stay with the same girl! So it's doomed. I absolutely recommend this book, and anything else from this author. She's hilarious and amazing!

Samia Ruponti Bethany wrote: "I liked it a lot, but not as much as her other books. What bugged me is the romantic relationship. He's a Hollywood guy, and we all know they never stay with the same girl! So it's doomed. I absolu..."

yeah, Steve never promised her forever after like other Hollywood romances. they seemed more friends with being attracted to each other than couples to me, which is a plus for me.

message 13: by M. (new) - rated it 4 stars

M. Courtney wrote: "This is going to sound really weird BUT!!!

I enjoyed the book because it was one of the books that not everything worked out in the end. I liked that she was so striving to help her brother and it..."

Oh, I thought the same. I know it was sad but the story worked better because there was not a happy ending. But it was very cute, even if unrealistic.

Janae Yeah, that's what I loved about it, how cute and unrealistic it' was. Very touching and funny.

Carolina Such a lovely book!

Rashika (is tired) I don't know whatever anyone else may say about their relationship, it doesn't matter. I enjoyed the book on the whole and I loved how Annika was willing to go beyond her own comfort zone to make her little brother happy.

Emily It was just amazing. I loved the ending, and how Janette Rallison writes from Annika's perspective. You could clearly see the love she shows towards Jeremy. Although the story was pretty unbelievable, Rallison used her magic to make it believable. :)

Brenna I loved this book. It is one of my all-time-favorites. Annika is so determined, and I see myself in her sometimes. I look back, and yes it was unrealistic, but oh boy, it was a great journey anyway. I love this book!

message 19: by Anna (new) - rated it 4 stars

Anna Annika and Jeremy's relationship was beautiful and the situations and feelings the family went through were very realistic and tugged at my heartstrings. Yeah, the Steve and Annika relationship was probably not something you'd see in real life, but I enjoyed it too much to worry about how realistic it was. :) A wonderful book that I would read again. I love Rallisons style. :)

message 20: by Joy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joy It's one of my favourite books ever!! I honestly don't know Why it isn't more popular I loved the plot, story line,everything about it just arghhh I just love it so much!

message 21: by Rhiannon (new)

Rhiannon After reading all of your glowing reviews of this book, I thought it would be a nice selection for a teen book club I am doing. But when I went to check how many copies we have in our public library system, we only have one copy! One copy in about 35 libraries! Bummer, but looks like a great story, I requested that one copy to read anyways!

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Just One Wish (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Janette Rallison (other topics)