Challenge: 50 Books discussion

Hello from a new 50 books member!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (crescentgaia) Hullo!

So, I'm Liz and found this group while poking around. I know I've already reached 50, but I'm hoping to get to another 50 before the end of 2009. Also, I wanted to be around for the discussion and for when 2010 starts.

So thank you for having this group and happy reading from me. :)

message 2: by Aprile (new)

Aprile (aprileb) Welcome and good luck!

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (crescentgaia) Thank you! When I get time, I'll post my list for the year to date. :)

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate (kateksh) | 741 comments You will LOVE it here! Enjoy.

message 5: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Andrews (pangirlmom) | 51 comments Hi, I'm new too. I'm not at 50 - wish I'd found this earlier :-(. Like Liz, I want to be around when the 2010 discussion starts.

message 6: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Andrews (pangirlmom) | 51 comments Welcome Caitlin. You've probably already read some books this year, so you could add those to your list too! :-)

-melissa

Caitlin wrote: "I just joined up today, so I know I won't finish 50 by 2010. I think I'm just going to see how many I can read from now until 2010, so in 3 months (to see whether or not reading 50 in a year will ..."

Da fallen angel   (gamenator) | 4 comments hello. i'm paul. i actually have read 50 books in 2009. it only took me 4 months because i am a bookworm. i'm working on my 78th & 79th book.

message 8: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Andrews (pangirlmom) | 51 comments Congrats to you!

Da fallen angel   (gamenator) | 4 comments thanks.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Also a newbie here looking to start up in 2010. Also wanted to say congrats to everyone (as 2009 is coming to a close) who has or will achieve their goal by the end of the year. Awesome work!