The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > Hello Everyone!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Miracle (new)

Miracle (mammaofmiracles) | 1 comments A big hello to all the book readers =) I joined this group because it sounded like a good group for what I am looking for. I look forward to sharing book reviews and meeting new friends! My name is Miracle and I will see you around! ;)

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (JenJen1221) | 215 comments Hi Miracle!!! Welcome to the group & this is def. an awesome group...you'll have tons of fun with us!!!

message 3: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10089 comments Mod
welcome to the group!

message 4: by Jo (new)

Jo Welcome!

message 5: by JSou (new)

JSou Welcome to the group, Miracle!

message 6: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 4 comments Miracle wrote: "A big hello to all the book readers =) I joined this group because it sounded like a good group for what I am looking for. I look forward to sharing book reviews and meeting new friends! My name..."

I just joined a week ago and have been kind of floundering around but I love every minuet. Welcome

message 7: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne (bellamy22) | 610 comments Hello, Miracle and welcome!Your picture is beautiful!

message 8: by Queen (new)

Queen | 74 comments welcome to the group. :D

message 9: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 4 comments How nice to welcome an author and reader! What are some of the books you have written?

message 10: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10089 comments Mod
MJ, do read anything other than romance? We all have such diverse tastes... I am sure you will find tons of recommendations in here!!