Ms. Nelson's Chain Crew discussion

What are you reading for your first book?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, The master of all things literary (new)

Erika Peterson (mrspdoesntplay) | 16 comments Mod
Right Behind You

Inside Out

I can't decide between the two... I've decided I need to read more books with male characters

message 2: by Aaron (new)

Aaron | 27 comments You're on your own with that one ms.neslon.

message 3: by Aaron (new)

Aaron | 27 comments im reading, Wing nut for my third. im ahead and have already read 2. :p

message 4: by Paula (new)

Paula (dogcat257) | 9 comments Um I'm trying to figure out where you take the tests for the SSYRA books. I have 2 ready. And right now I'm reading Johnny Tremain :D
Got with whichever interested you first :)

message 5: by Aaron (new)

Aaron | 27 comments johnny tremain is a ssyra book? Then I read 3 allready :D.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Johnny Tremain isn't an ssyra book, unfortunatly. My first book was the Golden Comapass but i'm done with that. My SSYRA book is probably going to be Wing Nut...

message 7: by Aaron (new)

Aaron | 27 comments Wing nut isn't that bad, I kinda like it.
I just realized I spelled 'already' wrong above O.O

message 8: by Jacob (new)

Jacob | 3 comments I am reading All quiet on the western front (It's a little complicated)

message 9: by Paula (new)

Paula (dogcat257) | 9 comments I'm trying to finish Johnny Tremain, since I just got the copy of 13 Reasons Why and I wanna get started on that :D

message 10: by Cheyenne (last edited Sep 08, 2009 03:08AM) (new)

Cheyenne (cheyennelewis) | 9 comments I put a hold on "13 reasons why" like a week ago and it came in yesterday at the poinciana public library...i love the book but it is so sad and i can't put it down, im already on like pg.100

message 11: by Aaron (new)

Aaron | 27 comments I just wanted to let you know that I made a chat on chatzy for us too. Check my profile for the link and password. Try it out...