twilight lovers! discussion

Breaking Dawn Movie > Stephenie Meyer Thinks ‘Breaking Dawn’ Should be Filmed as Two Movies

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

message 2: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments But she didn't actually say where to break it into two at.

message 3: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments I agree with her. Stephenie M.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 27, 2009 08:12PM) (new)

They say they might want to break it after Jacob's book. When he sees Renesmee, and he has a knife in his hand. Then he drops it it fades to black. As we hear Bella's last heart beat.

message 5: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
That would be a pretty good place to break!

message 6: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) That would be awesome! Total suspense and anxiety waiting to watch that last part...everyone would be dying to see the finale.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Exactly. :D

message 8: by Celia (new)

Celia  Jane Guzi (celiahearts) | 97 comments i think it should b 2 movies. they'll hav more time to do a good job and the excitement of twilight will last longer

message 9: by Roksana (new)

Roksana | 118 comments I agree completely with the fact that there should be two movies....but in two minds about where it should end....hmmm....thats a hard one!! I am sure some real smart movie person will know. Here is hoping!

message 10: by Celia (new)

Celia  Jane Guzi (celiahearts) | 97 comments Roxy wrote: "I agree completely with the fact that there should be two movies....but in two minds about where it should end....hmmm....thats a hard one!! I am sure some real smart movie person will know. Here i..."

wait, what? "But in two minds about where it should end.." shouldn't it end the way the book ended? I don't know... Guess we'l hafta c

message 11: by Roksana (new)

Roksana | 118 comments no....... I mean where the first movie should end......

message 12: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 44 comments It has to be 2 movies... We all saw how much they had to pull out of Twilight and BD is almost twice as long as Twilight is!!!

message 13: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Omg I'll be spazzing at the end of the first BD. Like "AHHHH I NEED TO SEE THE SECOND ONE!"

message 14: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments Roxy wrote: "no....... I mean where the first movie should end......"
As I said before, if it were to be two films, the first should end after the birth of Renesmee and the second one would begin as Bella waking up Vamped out.

message 15: by Susan (new)

Susan (susanroutson) Man that's a good idea. But their just copying Harry Potter. Cause Harry Potter is going to break the seventh one in half already. But that still would be cool.

message 16: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

I think that's a perfect place!!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Melzz wrote: "They say they might want to break it after Jacob's book. When he sees Renesmee, and he has a knife in his hand. Then he drops it it fades to black. As we hear Bella's last heart beat."

*cough*

message 18: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

LOL....

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm I say break it after Jacobs book.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah... I was thinking the exact same thing...

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

like the part where he hears her heart beating.

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 18, 2009 05:46PM) (new)

Yeah, I thought about that too... It's up there somewhere... Post four to be exact...

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

lol I haven't read them all

message 24: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (leatherface2113gmailcom) | 20 comments agreed that book was intense all that girly drama can't fit in one movie

message 25: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (leatherface2113gmailcom) | 20 comments Melzz wrote: "They say they might want to break it after Jacob's book. When he sees Renesmee, and he has a knife in his hand. Then he drops it it fades to black. As we hear Bella's last heart beat."

that would make sense and people would be curious to see what bella looks like as a vamp