Another Music Group . . discussion

Recycle

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Graystripe16(Back...again) Does anyone do anything in this group can I recycle it and give it to someone that will use it please tis is just waste so can I and if I can before you all leave your going to have to make me a mod or this a disaster project

Graystripe16(Back...again) If thats okay

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

K, sorry, I'm a total grammar freak, so I'm really not good at reading run-on sentences. Can u please retype that with punctuation?

message 4: by Graystripe16(Back...again) (last edited Aug 28, 2009 08:03AM) (new)

Graystripe16(Back...again) Does anyone do anything in this group. Can I recycle it and give it to someone that will use it please. Its is just going waste so can I. If I can before you all leave your going to have to make me a mod or this a disaster project.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

No, no one does nothing in this group anymore...
Yeah, sure, idc.

Graystripe16(Back...again) well then can you make me head mod so I can recycle it and then delete anyone elese in the group

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not a mod. I thought u were and were asking if we cared. :) nvm

message 9: by Anony-miss (last edited Aug 30, 2009 06:23PM) (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss You have my consent to delete this group. (I was the one who created the group, but I'm not a Mod anymore)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Never mind.

message 12: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose Lux in Tenebris (Celia "Ylönen") wrote: "You have my consent to delete this group. (I was the one who created the group, but I'm not a Mod anymore)"

aww. did you ask to become a mod again?

Graystripe16(Back...again) Dapplenose!

message 14: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose uhh...hi

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait, I read in the recycle group, and don't you just make it into another group? If that's the case, y not just, oh I don't know, create a new group?

message 17: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose because there are groups out there just sitting there doing nothing... some people might even prefer the privacy of the group not showing up under "new groups"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Well yeah, but the mods can delete it if they want.

message 19: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose what???

Graystripe16(Back...again) ocean Waves can we or not!

Graystripe16(Back...again) OCEANwaves!