The Beatles discussion

Dhani Harrison

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Omg, he loox so much like george! sooo flippin hot!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

is he good 2 b discussed, as he is not a beloved beatles, but a beloved son of a beatle? cos i hav a group 4 dhani.

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments sure
and he is the spitting image of George
funny how that goes, isnt it?
I once read that George once said to him, "You look more like george harrison than i do!" or somethign like that
haha hes funny... :D

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

hahaha

message 6: by Zia (new)

Zia | 65 comments And Dhani's the one who came up with The Beatles: Rock Band.

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments ikr!! smart guy

like father like son... :D

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

nooo way! i don't hav the rite game system 4 rock band tho. mom says she's not buyin 1 eithr. unless they decided 2 make it 4 ps2 now?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

also, wat is ikr?

message 10: by Zia (new)

Zia | 65 comments "I know, right". And it comes out on my brother's birthday, and we're getting it.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

oookay. shaweet, 2. also, happy bd 2 ur bro. wat is it, like the ninth?

message 12: by Zia (new)

Zia | 65 comments Yep.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

excellent. hey, in the dhani subject, i hav a dhani harrison group now, cos there were none b4. if u wanna join, we need membrs.

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments i am joined!
I cant get it cos I dont have any kind of game system besides a computer

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

sad. i want it.

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments :(((

OMG I went to the country for vacation, and there was this tiny local radio station that was playing beatles stuff for 4 hours, and it was all the new remastered songs, and my dad and I stayed until midenight bc I had requested a song (You wont see me... paul's singing it) the the dude was playing all the requests at the end!! IT WAS SO FUN!!!

:D and the remastered sounds REALLY GOOD! especially for the older earlier albums! I'm saving my dogwalking money for it! lol

message 17: by Zia (new)

Zia | 65 comments I'm asked for the White Almub for my birthday. And Revolution was on the radio yesterday, and they said it was digitally remastered, and I couldn't really tell O.o

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments cooL! whens ur bday?

message 19: by Zia (new)

Zia | 65 comments October 10th. *Sigh* why couldn't I have been born one day before?

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments lol

Well what time on the 10th?

Im born on june 27th, and if it was just 9 days earlier it would've been Paul bday!!!! and 10 days would be my dads!!!!

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments JohnGeorgePaulRingo wrote: "nooo way! i don't hav the rite game system 4 rock band tho. mom says she's not buyin 1 eithr. unless they decided 2 make it 4 ps2 now?"

I wish they had one of the ipod touch!!! OH MAN I WISH!!!!

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09...

Dhani talking about Rockband on the today show... and then playing Today's Your Birthday on it
He got long Hair!!!!

Thought u might like this JohnGeorgePaulRingo :D

message 23: by Zia (new)

Zia | 65 comments I can't remember what time, I'd have to ask my mom.

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments ok lol
i was just wondering cuz if it was like mid nit or 2 in the morning its ALMOST the 9th :D