Coldplay discussion

Off topic > random

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jake (new)

Jake | 7 comments Mod
Well, every group has to have a random section ( and by the way, if you feel that this group needs a new topic or folder or something go ahead and make them, the more the merrier)

message 2: by deliabookworm (new)

deliabookworm | 20 comments Random Comment #1: Chris Martin is hot (excuse my girly fangirl-ness. But he is).
Random Comment #2: It took me 38 seconds to find the # sign on the keyboard. Yeah, I know. It's sad.

message 3: by Madeline (new)

Madeline Deliabookworm wrote: "Random Comment #1: Chris Martin is hot (excuse my girly fangirl-ness. But he is)."

YESSSSSSSSS!!!

Deliabookworm wrote: "Random Comment #2: It took me 38 seconds to find the # sign on the keyboard. Yeah, I know. It's sad."
LOL! Well, maybe if you were in computer lit you might have known. (I am TOTALLY kidding, computer lit is worse than computers at Coral.)

My Random Comment #1: I have watched every single Chris Martin interview on Youtube. No joke.

My Random Comment #2: I am REALLY PO'd because first of all, how can there POSSIBLY be a Coldplay album I don't know about, and secondly, HOW DO I GET IT???? Castles isn't on iTunes!!! :O :O :O :O :O

message 4: by deliabookworm (new)

deliabookworm | 20 comments I did comp. lit over the summer, it was actually really easy. It just took FOREVER because I would do all the assignments, then I would hit a midterm, or whatever test. And I have to go in the the physical building to take the tests, and they could never schedule me in properly, lol.

I've watched most of the interviews...not all, but a lot. I love them all. :)
I hate it when songs I like aren't on iTunes. Like the band Mohair. They have the awesomest songs, but not a single one of them is on iTunes. Grrrr.

message 5: by Madeline (new)

Madeline Yep, sounds like the same stuff we had to do. :/ At least you got to listen to music or whatever else while you typed.

Haha, I love when Chris says "My dream is that Will suddenly says I'm going to be a flamboyant homosexual drummer and wears outrageous clothes and does outrageous things."

Ikr!! I really like Mohair too, iTunes is really stupid!!

message 6: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (shelby1211) YO!

message 7: by deliabookworm (new)

deliabookworm | 20 comments Hey!
HAPPY NEW YEAR, people!!!!

message 8: by Madeline (new)

Madeline You too!!!! How was the party?

message 9: by deliabookworm (new)

deliabookworm | 20 comments IraGIrl wrote: "You too!!!! How was the party?"

'twas fun. Sorry you missed it. I might just have to get sick, though, to skip school...I'm so not looking forward to school...just...in general lol. My head really hurts. Maybe I'll use that as an excuse.

message 10: by Madeline (new)

Madeline I'm sorry I missed it too. :( All night I was thinking 'damn, I wish I was at the party.'

Yeah, I'm thinking about taking a few days off, too... although with finals coming up.... Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm terrified for math & biology. Of course Girdwood will be brutal, but it's easier to study for her tests. I'm totally lost in geo and biology is just... harddddddd....

:?

message 11: by deliabookworm (new)

deliabookworm | 20 comments Geo won't be too bad. Biology I'm definitely going to flunk. I'm really scared for biology. And for English, actually. I can't write fast...I can't write those detailed essays in an hour. It takes me days to write those. Ugh. But you can't really study for them.

Anyhoo lol. This is supposed to be a Coldplay group...not a complaining-about-school group lol. :P

Ooh for random fact #...something. So, I was looking at iPods on Amazon a few weeks ago, and I looked at all the pictures for the 4th generation Nanos. And you know how they all have little pictures of what's playing on that example iPod? Well, for the purple one, the song playing was Speed of Sound, by Coldplay. Completely random, but very interesting. :P Lol

message 12: by Madeline (new)

Madeline Yep. Lol.

Omg really?? That is awesome, one of my fave songs from X&Y!!

message 13: by deliabookworm (new)

deliabookworm | 20 comments IraGIrl wrote: "Yep. Lol.

Omg really?? That is awesome, one of my fave songs from X&Y!!"

I like Talk and White Shadows better, but Speed of Sound is good. Oooh, and I found an EP of their X&Y album. Haven't bought it yet. It's only like three songs, and one of those is a live version of Fix You, but it looks cool. :)

message 14: by Madeline (new)

Madeline Don't forget Square One! ;) OMG seriously??? I didn't know there was an EP for X&Y!! Totally buying it. :D

message 15: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (shelby1211) HAPPY SPRING!!!!!!!!

message 16: by deliabookworm (new)

deliabookworm | 20 comments Haha well not where I'm living...we had a snowstorm last week...freaking bipolar weather, lol

message 17: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (shelby1211) me and mi buds say the weather is PMSing. (Lol, im so funi). We live in New England so the weather so bipolar. 40 degrees in the morning to 90 Degrees in the afternoon, then rainstorms the next day to snow the next, its so retarded(sry if i insulted ne1 with tht word!)