A book and a cuppa discussion

What is your favorite type of tea to drink while reading a good book?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristine (new)

Kristine I like English Breakfast Tea and drink it morning, mid day and night time when I am reading. Of course, I drink it the British way - with milk. There's something very relaxing about stretching out on a comfortable chair, reading a good book and drinking English Breakfast Tea.

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate (katestpaul) I'm a fan of Earl Grey, but my absolute favorite is Twinings' Lady Grey tea.

message 3: by Antonia (new)

Antonia (n0palitx) | 1 comments hmmm . . . I like to drink blackberry tea with milk or green tea.

message 4: by Leigh (new)

Leigh (literaleigh) | 1 comments Blueberry tea is scrumptious...I am also a fan of English Breakfast.

message 5: by Martin (new)

Martin Treanor For me it has to be bog standard 'Barry's' (an Irish brand) - a small amount of sugar, a shot of milk, in an very large mug. That's hog's heaven.

Martin :)

message 6: by Rose (last edited Nov 17, 2010 02:33AM) (new)

Rose | 4 comments Green tea or in the winter - Black tea with milk. In fact, black tea with milk is good for any time of year. Tea, a warm fire and some reading material - The perfect evening!

message 7: by Rose (last edited Nov 17, 2010 02:32AM) (new)

Rose | 4 comments Martin wrote: "For me it has to be bog standard 'Barry's' (an Irish brand) - a small amount of sugar, a shot of milk, in a very large mug."

That, and a fine plate of Jacob's Mikados.

message 8: by Martin (new)

Martin Treanor Rose wrote: "Martin wrote: "For me it has to be bog standard 'Barry's' (an Irish brand) - a small amount of sugar, a shot of milk, in a very large mug."

That, and a fine plate of Jacob's Mikados."

I'd better get the kettle on. :-)

message 9: by Rose (new)

Rose | 4 comments I'd better get the kettle on

I'll go and get the swiss roll :D