TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Anti Twilight Rants/Stuff > Blade shall magically kill them all!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments I'm hoping that Blade or Van Helsing will magically appear and kill them all off - including the humans and SM.

Anyone else hoping for a miracle of epic proportions?

message 2: by Monique (new)

Monique | 98 comments That would be a happy day!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, i like the original van helsing!

... im hoping lestat or someone will step into the picture... kill edward for stealing HIS rabid fan girls, and then, once edwards dead, the rest of them would just fall apart, because, apparently in twiblight, the world revolves around deadward...

message 5: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) what's this?

message 6: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments yeah, what is that?

and as for the magicallly part, rose, i meant like somehow appear in the universe without having it needed to be exlpained.

message 7: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) | 806 comments But... but... everything needs to be explained! Otherwise we'll end up like SM. *shudders*

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

no, no, not necessarily... i beleive in some things with out them having to be explained, but then, im porbably one of the most irrational people youll ever get the chance to meet... XD

message 9: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments Oh, no, see SM explained everything, but she did it in such a stupid complicated way we all had multiple brain farts in the process of reading said explanations.

message 10: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) | 806 comments I see. I see.

message 11: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments XD nice lol