Gorgeous Guys, Beautiful Books, and Occasional Vampires discussion

Book Discussions > Vampire Diary's

Comments Showing 1-50 of 291 (291 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Courtney (new)

Courtney I haven't read this book....yet

This book is now a TV show, the season premire is Sept 10th (My birthday) on the CW.

message 2: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) I haven't read it yet either but I bought it two days ago, so I'll read it soon :)

message 3: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Courtney * Vampire Extraordinaire wrote: "I haven't read this book....yet

This book is now a TV show, the season premire is Sept 10th (My birthday) on the CW."

my birthday is two days before yours : )
i read the first one when you could read them online for free until my city of glass book had come so then i forgot about it. so i might buy them they are just coming out in england i think that might be coz the have new book covers

message 4: by Courtney (new)

Courtney really? Huh, england seems to get everything later. Do they?

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 35 comments YES!

message 6: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Lol that really suck. How can you even talk to us Americans! If I was you, it would make me too mad. I guess that's because I have a temper, lol

message 7: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) lol but its not yours fault that the books are not comin out do you know what i think it is, is that they keep changing the front covers and they dont always sell the original front covered books

message 8: by Courtney (new)

Courtney well, there are so many different copies it's crazy

message 9: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yeah and its annoying when all you want to do is read the book now rather when they have changed it

message 10: by Courtney (new)

Courtney WHO ELSE WATCHED THE PREMIRE TONIGHT? I DID, AND LOVED IT! THAT GIRL IS THE ONE FROM DEGRASSI. I DON'T LOVE THE ACTOR PLAYING STEPHAN (HE'S NOT THAT HOT) BUT THE ONE PLAYING IS BROTHER IS SUPER HOT!THE EX BOYFRIEND ISN'T THAT HOT EITHER, BUT HER BROTHER KINDA IS. IT LOVED IT THOUGH.

message 11: by Holly (new)

Holly | 139 comments Are you serious?! I love the actor playing Stefan! His name is Paul Wesley and he played Aaron Corbett in the ABCFamily movie Fallen. He was amazing then and though I have yet to watch the Vampire Diary's show (it's recorded, but I was out with friends last night), I'm sure he's amazing there too.

message 12: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i had to find the episode online as its not out in england yet. at first i didnt like the guy that played stefan but once i wathed the episode i thought he looked mighty fine lol.i used to like the one that played his brother when he was in lost but in this i have gone off him he doesnt look as good as stefan

message 13: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) I love the actor playing Stefan too, Holly! And I really like Jeremy (Elena's brother) as well.
I loved the premiere episode, can't wait for the next one!

message 14: by Holly (new)

Holly | 139 comments I still have yet to watch it...

message 15: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Oh really? You totally should!

message 16: by Holly (new)

Holly | 139 comments Ok, I watched it! And I have to say, my favorite part was probably when Stefan backtalked to the history teacher about the 27 civilians being killed in the church. That was pretty funny.

And did anyone else think that teacher was being unfair to Elena? Like, he asked Matt and Bonnie the answer, but they didn't know it and when Elena didn't know it, he went off on her. Is she supposed to be really smart in history or something?

message 17: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Holly wrote: "Ok, I watched it! And I have to say, my favorite part was probably when Stefan backtalked to the history teacher about the 27 civilians being killed in the church. That was pretty funny."

i liked that bit too 8)

message 18: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Haha, I liked that part too!
I'm not sure if she's supposed to be really smart or something, but that's true now that you mentioned the teacher was pretty unfair to Elena.

message 19: by Holly (new)

Holly | 139 comments Yeah. I mean, he asked Matt and Bonnie and when they didn't have the answer he just went on. But with Elena, noooo, we have to embarrass her in front of the class and Stefan. And I really don't like his brother, Damon or whatever. Creepy with a capital jitters.

message 20: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Damon is super creepy, but I must say that evil vamps are awesome! I didn't hate Stephan, just didn't think he was that hot (don't get me wrong, he was most def not ugly either)

I like the brother too, Jeremey.

message 21: by Holly (new)

Holly | 139 comments The second episode is on tonight!!

message 22: by Courtney (new)

Courtney OMG! It was so great! That friction between Damon and Stephan is super hot! Also Ilana and Stephan fianlly kissed! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 23: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Haha, yeah :) I can't wait for the third episode!!

message 24: by Courtney (new)

Courtney me neither!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

message 25: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) haha, i wonder if the books are better than the show. I have yet to read the series, hopefully they're as good, or better, than the show :)

message 26: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i have the books i just need to read them

message 27: by Courtney (new)

Courtney at least your ahead of me, I don't even have the books.

message 28: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) lol but i dont think i will be reading them for a while yet

message 29: by Courtney (new)

Courtney yeah me nether, I like the TV show too much. You know I actually got yelled at in health class today because the teacher wasn't talking and class hadn't really started yet so I wa taling to my group of friends. But I guess we were "ohhing" and "awing" too loud because she came other to talk to us. You know what? I was telling them about the last avmpire diaries episode!

message 30: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) lol, she shouldnt tell you of if the class hadnt started

message 31: by Courtney (new)

Courtney I know right? That's what I thought! OMG! Who watched the new episode Thursday? I can't believe Damon is so unhuman, he's so hot. I love how Stephen gave her that necklace, good thinking. It was so creepy how Damon was like "and now you want to kiss me" then she slapped him, lol

message 32: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i havent seen it yet but i will be watching it soon hopefully tomorrow.

message 33: by Courtney (new)

Courtney OMG! You really have to watch it! It's great!

message 34: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i will but x factor was on today and i went to town today for the first time in weeks so i havent got around to watch it today but i will try for tomorrow again

message 35: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i watched it today and i loved it and i am loving stefan more and more i caught a little look of his body must say WOW.

message 36: by Courtney (new)

Courtney I know right? H.O.T!

message 37: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) uh huh love it. i actually became a fan of paul wesley on facebook lol

message 38: by Courtney (new)

Courtney lol, I gotta too now. Lol

message 39: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Oh, I gotta too now. lol :)

message 40: by ~Kate~ (last edited Sep 28, 2009 03:50PM) (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) : ) bye : )

message 41: by Holly (new)

Holly | 139 comments I love Paul Wesley. He was in an ABCFamily movie series called Fallen based off the book by the same name. That was amazing. The books and the movies were really good.

message 42: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i to love paul wesley but i havent seen him in anything else though

message 43: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) the more i watch the show the more i love paul wesley he is mighty fine

message 44: by Mackenzie (last edited Oct 09, 2009 02:46PM) (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Is Paul Wesley Stefan Salvatore, or is he Damien?

message 45: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) he is stefan

message 46: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) ohh okay. he is pretty attractive :)

message 47: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) pretty attractive now that doesnt describe him well enough am actually starting to like him more than robert pattinson which for me is a huge thing lol. so cant wait for it to come out on boxset which is probably going to be a long time as its not even on the tv here yet!

message 48: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) i know it doesn't, but still. he's gorgeous and beyond that :) hehe. omigosh, i detest rob pattinson -_-. lol vampire diaries isn't even on tv in the uk?! :O

message 49: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) how can you not like rob he is so sweet but he has nothing i repeat NOTHING on paul wesley (plus paul is older than me which makes a change lol).
nope its not on here i watch it online i think it will depend on how well it does over there before they will think about putting it on here

message 50: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) i dunnooo. i just don't like him. all the girls around here are like, in love with rob and frankly that disgusts me. im never one to follow what everyone else likes, so maybe that's why. idk, anyways.
ohh, you can watch it online? that's cool :) ohh, true true. i hope it does AMAZING<3 cause i adore this show.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6

Gorgeous Guys, Beautiful Books, and Occasional...

unread topics | mark unread