TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Hello! > Sorry for not posting sooner

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lily (new)

Lily (lilycoal) I've been lurking for awhile and agree with many things said here. I am a librarian who tries to get people not to read Twilight by suggesting more interesting books. My main hatred of Twilight is because Bella is a wimp with no personality of her own. She has absolutely no interest in anything except a man. She has no hobbies or ambitions other than becoming a vampire. You know if Bella and Edward existed in real life their marriage wouldn't last long. People who are that outwardly obsessed with each other burn out quickly (see Billy Bob Thorton and Angelina Jolie or couples with reality shows). Sorry real love and marriage isn't all roses and sparkly skin. The Twilight relationship is so flimsy I'd give them a year at best.

message 2: by Highd (last edited Aug 24, 2009 05:43PM) (new)

Highd I can't believe I have to defend her on here too. Billy Bob and Angelina didn't not burn out. She adopted a son and he didn't want children, so they went their separate ways. And from reports they talk on the phone and see each other quite frequently.

message 3: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) | 806 comments Don't forget the cookies, Saved By Grace! On the dark side, everyone gets a cookie!

message 4: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) I only got my lightsaber and badge...I want a cookie!

message 5: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) | 806 comments *hands out cookies*

message 6: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) *nibbles on the biggest*

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I didnt get a cookie! *Steals*

message 8: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) too late

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

i didnt get any of that stuff! *steals everything thats left*

message 10: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments ..........*eats soup*.............

Well? What the hell are you waiting for?!?! This is the part where you fight for the cookies!!!

message 11: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) i already ate mine...

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

*Grabs another one*

message 13: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) | 806 comments *stands on Icefire's shoulder, and starts eating cookies*

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

*throws Sisi off and stuffs cookie into mouth*

message 15: by Lily (new)

Lily (lilycoal) I just meant romantically burn out, not that they hated each other or anything. They just stopped tattooing each other's names on their bodies and drinking each others blood.
Highd wrote: "I can't believe I have to defend her on here too. Billy Bob and Angelina didn't not burn out. She adopted a son and he didn't want children, so they went their separate ways. And from reports they ..."

message 16: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 17: by Ruchi (new)

Ruchi (ohlookitsruchi) So many new people, so many lightsabebres to give out :< I have missed out on a lot. First of all, hey, Lily! Welcome to the Twilight Haters forum. Don't let the name fool you, we aren't emo nazis and enjoy discussions other than hating Bella. However, we also do enjoy hating on Bella, because who wouldn't? *mutters darkly*

Anyhow, here is your customary awesomey light sabre. *hands it over* It comes with a manual, but I lost that somewhere. Just swing it around with an appropriate battle cry. That should work. Also, it is not to be used on other humans, with the exception of rabid twitards intent on attacking you because you're in this group.

So, yeah, welcome!

message 18: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) light sabres!!!!

message 19: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) | 806 comments Okay, everyone relax, cookies are coming!
*brings out two more plates of cookies*
There... that should work for awhile. This dark side stuff is tiring.

message 20: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) *dives into cookies*

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

*Grabs one plate*

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

*Grabs other plate*

message 23: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments COOKIES!!!!!!!!!

message 24: by Pixi (new)

Pixi | 94 comments Lily wrote: "I've been lurking for awhile and agree with many things said here. I am a librarian who tries to get people not to read Twilight by suggesting more interesting books. My main hatred of Twilight is ..."

the only way to know if u hate it is to read it

message 25: by Pixi (new)

Pixi | 94 comments it was worth it 4 cookies!!!!!