Team Edward discussion

Kristen and Robert. (Not Edward and Bella)

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Jackson | 26 comments Now, can someone PLEASE tell me what's going on with these two. First they ARE dating and then they're not. What's true?

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 18 comments I read that their agent had announced it officially.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

kristen and rob are dating now they announced that they are now officially!

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Jackson | 26 comments Great! I mean, it's obvious that they aren't REALLY Edward and Bella, but it's becoming more and more like a romance novel everytime they come out with a story about the two. It's very confusing and hard to keep up with.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

i dont think that rob pattz and kristen stewert should go out publicity they hate it wen the press finds out

message 6: by Siena (new)

Siena apparently theyre getting married. (?!?!?!?!?!) i have no idea whats really going on i hear "theyre married" "theyre dating" "they hate each other" i have no idea what or who to beleive!!

message 7: by Brianda (new)

Brianda | 3 comments i think its really cute. i've always loved kristen and rob is just perfect for her. so im team rob and kris!!

message 8: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 104 comments Yeah... Idk it's just weird. It seems like they barely dated, there was a bunch if drama of him "lusting" for her before, n now they're...engaged.

message 9: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 104 comments Idk. He actually seems too much of a sweetheart for her.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

lol she is weird. I dn't like her. If I was her, I...well, before i hated edward, would be smiling really wide. But she's frowning all the time.

message 11: by Bella (new)

Bella diverdi (twilightlover2) | 61 comments Michelle wrote: "Great! I mean, it's obvious that they aren't REALLY Edward and Bella, but it's becoming more and more like a romance novel everytime they come out with a story about the two. It's very confusing an..."

i think that if they are dating i will be really great for the movies lets just hope they don't break up they may not be able to work with each other anymore

message 12: by Savannaa (new)

Savannaa White | 6 comments I think all of you are dumb, Why are you even talking about Rob and Kristen?! this is GOODREADS. it's supposed to be about the book. Not about the movie.
blah blah blah. Not about edward and bella. TALK ABOUT THE BOOK NOT THE MOVIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go find another site.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 14: by ciera (new)

ciera | 12 comments Savannaa wrote: "I think all of you are dumb, Why are you even talking about Rob and Kristen?! this is GOODREADS. it's supposed to be about the book. Not about the movie.
blah blah blah. Not about edward and bella..."

why should we? wat if we talk about both....god ur dumb

message 15: by Erica Alyson (new)

Erica Alyson (ericaalyson12) | 1 comments I really hope they are! I think that would be soooo cute. And if they have kids they can show them their amazing chemistry in the twilight films. man i love love lol.

message 16: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 6 comments not anymore they broke up

message 17: by ciera (new)

ciera | 12 comments yeah they broke up because rob wanted more....

message 18: by Jimmy (new)

Jimmy Mo | 13 comments Robert is such a creeper and Kristen is a weird girl. Robert can't act and he isn't even the slghtest bit attractive. He is just a scary wacked out dude. I really would like to know whats wrong w/ him.

JACOB BLACK OWNS

(and bella is undeserving)

message 19: by Saray (new)

Saray (msaray) High Priestess of all Vampyres wrote: "i dont think that rob pattz and kristen stewert should go out publicity they hate it wen the press finds out"

i know, right

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments TWILIGHT SUCKS

message 21: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 621 comments TWILIGHT SUCKS

message 22: by Kinzie (new)

Kinzie (PeaceLoveTwilightKinzie) | 3 comments Demonic wrote: "TWILIGHT SUCKS"

HATERZ!!!
Peace.Love.Twilight
Kinzie

message 23: by Kinzie (new)

Kinzie (PeaceLoveTwilightKinzie) | 3 comments GSGS wrote: "TWILIGHT SUCKS"

HATERZ!!!Again!!They're everywhere
Peace.Love.Twilight
Kinzie

message 24: by Kinzie (new)

Kinzie (PeaceLoveTwilightKinzie) | 3 comments This is all STUPID!!!!Who cares if they're dating or not!They both look good in the movies isn't that ALL that matters that they do well bringing Stephenie's/our book to life?This is why they aren't saying anything because they are afraid of what we would say in these "discussions".
Discussion OVER!!!!
Peace.Love.Twilight
Kinzie

message 25: by Jennie (new)

Jennie (JennieMonika) | 2 comments i love kinzie approach this is what should happen,, i mean we are all waorried about what their doing with their lives out of twilight, does that really matter, i mean you love the movies their great so what else matters. and i love the......

peace.love.twilight!

message 26: by Shwetika (last edited Nov 19, 2010 08:17AM) (new)

Shwetika Kinzie wrote: "This is all STUPID!!!!Who cares if they're dating or not!They both look good in the movies isn't that ALL that matters that they do well bringing Stephenie's/our book to life?This is why they aren'..."

AGREE. you are so very right.

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 15, 2011 06:23PM) (new)

It's just goss, really nothing dramatic if its on there or not. Turn a blind eye if you dont want to see it than.
Whether they are really going out or not i dont know.
"Kristen is pregnant, broken-up,No baby-back together, Broken up, "we ever were together????", we are officialy going out. All they're doing is making twilight more popular with love scandles. Sad really.

message 28: by Savita (new)

Savita (haltranger) They're hideous together.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Savita wrote: "They're hideous together."

Well thats not for me or you to decide is it now?