Study Buddies discussion

Ask Maria > Why is Assassin Study not available on Maria's website???

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Keelin (new)

Keelin | 96 comments When waiting for new books tey cum out i always read short stories plus im tryin tey get my boyfriend interested in your books but why does it say coming soon on ur short stories section next tey assassin study?? i fght that one was finished??

message 2: by Maria (new)

Maria V. Snyder (maria_v_snyder) | 186 comments Hi Keelin,

Harlequin pulled Assassin Study off their website and they own that story's rights. I'm trying to get permission to put the story up on my website. Once I do, I'll have it up on my website asap!

Are you a newsletter subscriber? I just sent out an issue - a couple hours ago - the second part of a new short story, ICE STUDY is with it (with Yelena and Valek). If you sign up, let me know and I'll forward it to you.

message 3: by Reema (new)

Reema | 142 comments Did you have it on there for a while? I was sure i read it! Power Study is fab as well, but the whole short story thing is hard, why do they have to be soooooo short!

ohhh going to check my emails right now .....

message 4: by Keelin (new)

Keelin | 96 comments dnt worry im already a newsletter subscriber
I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dnt like the end ... mainly beacause its the end. :L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L
i iwsh i could write like you then i could breeze through my english gcse :L:L:L

message 5: by Reema (new)

Reema | 142 comments ewwwww GCSE - i remember those - hated them. Don't worry you'll be fine.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello,
I signed up for yout newsletter the august 28 and I missed the ice study short story... would it be possible for me to read it? or get it fowarded? Thanks...

message 7: by Alethea (new)

Alethea A (frootjoos) | 481 comments Mod
smilingsarahy wrote: "Hello,
I signed up for yout newsletter the august 28 and I missed the ice study short story... would it be possible for me to read it? or get it fowarded? Thanks..."

Hiya! I'll get it for you ^_^

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate (irishkatey) | 8 comments Could I get a look as well?

message 9: by Alethea (new)

I'll email you, Kate! (wait I don't have your email. msg me at frootjoos at gmail dot com)

message 10: by Maria (new)

Maria V. Snyder (maria_v_snyder) | 186 comments Thanks for the help Alethea!

Kate, if you haven't signed up for my newsletter, please do so - then you'll get Part 3 on time :)

message 11: by Ashleigh (new)

Ashleigh | 1 comments hi maria,
just wondering, is there any other books that you wil release after fire study?
i love your books and i wizz through them.
i have a major crush on valek and yelena is my hero.
and if there is any oher books when do you think they are available.
if you could email me at ashleigh-blah @ hotmail. com

ஐ Briansgirl (Book Queen)ஐ (briansgirlkate) The Glass series continues where Fire Study left off but with a new lead character but our old favorites do make an appearance.

Storm Glass
Sea Glass
Out this fall Spy Glass

message 13: by Min (new)

Min (minbuchanan) | 159 comments Ashleigh wrote: "hi maria,
just wondering, is there any other books that you wil release after fire study?
i love your books and i wizz through them.
i have a major crush on valek and yelena is my hero.
and if ..."

I think you should subscribe to her newsletter. She's been doing a short story with Yelena and Valek called Ice Study.

message 14: by Marie (new)

Marie | 10 comments If Maria published all of her short stories for the study series into a book, I'd buy it. I think it'd make a wonderful addition to my collection of the study and glass series so far. I'm halfway through Storm Glass right now. I can't wait to finish the Glass series but then I'm sad that's the end. I hope Maria continues to write books centered within the lands of Ixia and Sitia in the future. I used to be an avid reader but haven't read much in recent years. These books really got me back into reading and i enjoy them so much.

Can anyone email me the short stories not posted on Maria's website? I signed up for the newsletter recently but apparently I've missed Ice Study and Assassin Study.

message 15: by Alethea (new)

she's thinking about posting the links but until then please respect her wishes and do not repost the link. she intended it as special subscriber-only content.

Marie, I hope you got the chance to copy the link, if not I will send it to you. for everyone else, if you want the web novellas just subscribe to MVS's newsletter and either email her or message me for the link. :)