Romance Audiobooks discussion

Read, Write, Love at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #1)
This topic is about Read, Write, Love at Seaside
Audiobook Giveaways > Read, Write, Love at Seaside by Addison Cole

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonetta (last edited Apr 24, 2019 05:49AM) (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4107 comments Mod
Author Addison Cole is giving away five (5) Audible codes for Read, Write, Love at Seaside, Sweet With Heat: Seaside Summers #1, to five lucky members. Post a message here if you want to participate.

We will close the giveaway on May 4 at 12:00 midnight EST. Winners will be randomly selected and Addison will contact you by private message to provide the code. If your profile is set to private, you must change your settings to allow private messaging in order to be selected.

We encourage all winners to post a review here on Goodreads and Audible after you've finished listening to the book.

Good luck!

Description
Bestselling author Kurt Remington lives to write. He spends twelve hours a day in front of his computer, rarely leaving the seclusion of his beach-front property, where he’s come to finish his latest thriller — that is, until free-spirited Leanna Bray nearly drowns in the ocean trying to save her dog. Kurt’s best-laid plans are shot when he comes to their rescue. Kurt’s as irritated as he is intrigued by the sexy, hot mess of a woman who lives life on a whim, forgets everything, and doesn’t even know the definition of the word organized.

Leanna’s come to the Cape hoping to find a fulfilling career in the jam-making business, and until she figures out her own life, a man is not on the menu. But Leanna can’t get the six-two, deliciously muscled and tragically neat Kurt out of her mind. She tells herself she’s just stopping by to say thank you, but the heart-warming afternoon sparks an emotional and unexpectedly sweet ride as Kurt and Leanna test the powers of Chemistry 101: Opposites Attract.

Addison Cole is the sweet-romance pen name of New York Times and USA Today bestselling and award-winning author Melissa Foster. She writes humorous and emotional sweet contemporary romance. Her books do not include explicit sex scenes or harsh language.

Read, Write, Love at Seaside is the Sweet with Heat edition of Melissa Foster's steamy novel, Read, Write, Love, and includes all of the passion you expect to find between two people falling in love, without any harsh language or explicit scenes.
Read, Write, Love at Seaside (Sweet with Heat Seaside Summers #1) by Addison Cole

message 2: by Patty (new)

Patty | 15 comments I would love to listen!

message 3: by Amelia (new)

Amelia Reese (raebaebayy) | 2 comments Yes! I would love a copy! 😊

message 4: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Ward (wardmeghan) | 2 comments I would love a copy!

message 5: by Christy (new)

Christy | 1 comments I would love to listen!

message 6: by Jocelyne (new) - added it

Jocelyne (jocegermain) | 16 comments I would love to listen! Thanks for the chance!

Annika | 18 comments This sounds like my kind of book.
Thanks for the chance.

message 8: by Deborah (new)

Deborah | 15 comments Thanks for the chance!

message 9: by kgagnon (new)

kgagnon (skkgagnon) | 6 comments This sounds fun and I always enjoy narrator Melissa Moran! I would love to listen, thanks for the chance to win!

message 10: by ☘KathyD☘ (new) - added it

☘KathyD☘ | 101 comments thanks for the opportunity!

message 11: by Arzu (new) - added it

Arzu | 55 comments Please count me in.

message 12: by Jeff (new)

Jeff (jeffinclt) | 4 comments I would love to listen

message 13: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Byrd Yes, please!

message 14: by Claire (new)

Claire Gem | 30 comments Enter me, please!

message 15: by Jan (new)

Jan Miller | 72 comments I would love to listen! Thank you for the chance.

message 16: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (audio_bibliophile) | 6 comments Enter me, please!

Debby*BabyDee | 430 comments Include mw pleas Jonetta...thx

message 18: by Effie (new)

Effie Kammenou (effiekammenou) | 32 comments I've listened to all the Addison Cole audios! I would love to get a copy and review. Loved them all!

message 19: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 62 comments count me in

message 20: by Kellie (new)

Kellie (kelliemeg) | 46 comments I’m in!

message 21: by Gale (new)

Gale | 4 comments I would love to listen

message 22: by Lizabeth (new)

Lizabeth | 17 comments Yes please!

message 23: by MsB (new)

MsB | 540 comments Sounds great. I would love to listen

Lilmissmolly | 58 comments I’d love to listen!

message 25: by SS (new)

SS | 31 comments Please count me in. It sounds great.

message 26: by Shan ~A~ (new)

Shan ~A~ (thebookglutton) | 85 comments I'm in

message 27: by September (new)

September Williams (goodreadcomuser_septemberwiliams) | 16 comments Love books about writers who live secluded lives and find love! Gee I wonder why? Seriously ssounds like a good book!

message 28: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4107 comments Mod
And the winners are...

1. Annika #7
2. Debby “Piene Raven” #17
3. Lilmissmolly #24
4. Jan #15
5. September #27

Congratulations everyone!

message 29: by Sassafrass (last edited May 05, 2019 05:51PM) (new)

Sassafrass (sass-a-frass) | 327 comments Wow, Debby is on a roll! Congrats, everyone!!

message 30: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 1962 comments Mod
Congrats!

message 31: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Foster (melissa_foster) | 86 comments Thank you to everyone who entered and congratulations to the winners x

message 32: by Shan ~A~ (new)

Shan ~A~ (thebookglutton) | 85 comments Congrats!!!