Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Shattered (Max Revere, #4)
This topic is about Shattered
Serieses! > Add to Lucy Kincaid series

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Paraphrodite | 317 comments Hi there,

I believe this book needs to be added to the Lucy Kincaid series. It's a crossover with the Max Revere series. The events in this book directly impacts Breaking Point and Lucy's work situation and happened after "Spiral" in Two to Die for. I'm thinking it should be listed as 12.75?

Cheers!

message 2: by Lieke (last edited Apr 24, 2019 04:46AM) (new)

Lieke | 2284 comments It is a full length book those normally don't get a decimal number.
The book isn't mentioned on a lot of websites... I'm not sure what the best way is to do this.

Paraphrodite | 317 comments Lieke wrote: "It is a full length book those normally don't get a decimal number.
The book isn't mentioned on a lot of websites... I'm not sure what the best way is to do this."

Maybe need to re-number as book 13 and change the subsequent numbering?

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42021 comments Mod
The author's website does not list this book as part of the series, but does mention that the character is included. I suggest adding it to the series in sequence before book 13 but leave it unnumbered (and not a primary series element).

message 5: by Lieke (new)

Lieke | 2284 comments rivka wrote: "The author's website does not list this book as part of the series, but does mention that the character is included. I suggest adding it to the series in sequence before book 13 but leave it unnumb..."

Done