2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

Targeted  (Hostage Rescue Team #2)
This topic is about Targeted
Targeted > Question H

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4849 comments Mod
Once Ken secures the bank and takes hostages, the story shifts to action mode. How deeply were you engaged? How well did the author capture what was going on inside the bank and the command center?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1257 comments Fully engaged. Action is what Kaylea Cross does best. Seeing what was happening all around the situation was riveting.

Laura | 244 comments I was not engaged. I admit to doing a lot of skimming by this point. I’m all about the romance and relationship and since that was a total miss for me I didn’t care much for the grand finale. To be honest it was a struggle to finish.

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 751 comments I really enjoyed this part. I think she does a great job with action/suspense scenes. I found that I was holding my breath a few times!

I was riveted! I so agree this is what the author does best. She created mystery, tension and suspense and held me there until it was all over. It was great.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1257 comments Hey, Jonetta, I guess we both like a little romance with our action-suspense, right?

Absolutely!

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1257 comments LOL!