The Banished Lands and The Bloodsworn discussion

Wrath (The Faithful and the Fallen, #4)
This topic is about Wrath
Individual Book > Wrath

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

William Gwynne (willjrgwynne) | 479 comments Mod
A group to discuss all thoughts on Wrath, the finale in the debut series by John Gwynne.

Josiah Mcfeeters | 5 comments Craf and Camlins relationship is the best out of the blue relationship for me.

Josiah wrote: "Craf and Camlins relationship is the best out of the blue relationship for me."

Hahah it is hilarious. "Craf do this, Craf do that."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Cywen is definitely my favourite character. I loved her journey. She is one of the reasons why I need to reread this series over and over again.

Cat wrote: "Cywen is definitely my favourite character. I loved her journey. She is one of the reasons why I need to reread this series over and over again."

Oh she is just brilliant isn't she. Fiery, loyal, passionate, selfless, the list goes on.

Kayla (gracelingaccountant) | 25 comments Can I just say that he writes amazing female characters? I can't even choose a favorite! That's so rare in fantasy (written by dudes) imo

Kayla wrote: "Can I just say that he writes amazing female characters? I can't even choose a favorite! That's so rare in fantasy (written by dudes) imo"

Brina, Emana, Cywen, Fidele. So many! Some of the best female characters ever!

Kayla (gracelingaccountant) | 25 comments Will.J.R. wrote: "Kayla wrote: "Can I just say that he writes amazing female characters? I can't even choose a favorite! That's so rare in fantasy (written by dudes) imo"

Brina, Emana, Cywen, Fidele. So many! Some ..."

Agreed! (view spoiler)

Kayla wrote: "Will.J.R. wrote: "Kayla wrote: "Can I just say that he writes amazing female characters? I can't even choose a favorite! That's so rare in fantasy (written by dudes) imo"

Brina, Emana, Cywen, Fide..."

(view spoiler)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Will.J.R. wrote: "Cat wrote: "Cywen is definitely my favourite character. I loved her journey. She is one of the reasons why I need to reread this series over and over again."

Oh she is just brilliant isn't she. Fi..."

If I read this book exactly four years ago, I think I would've named my daughter after her lol

Cat wrote: "Will.J.R. wrote: "Cat wrote: "Cywen is definitely my favourite character. I loved her journey. She is one of the reasons why I need to reread this series over and over again."

Oh she is just brill..."

Missed out on a chance there! :)

message 12: by Aram (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aram Brazilian (abrazilian) | 20 comments Just finished Wrath - enjoyed every bit of this series and the story will stay with me as I search for my own way into Truth and Courage!

message 13: by Aram (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aram Brazilian (abrazilian) | 20 comments Josiah wrote: "Craf and Camlins relationship is the best out of the blue relationship for me."

yeah I felt that too --- also love Meg

Aram wrote: "Josiah wrote: "Craf and Camlins relationship is the best out of the blue relationship for me."

yeah I felt that too --- also love Meg"

Meg is brilliant isn't she! Love the relationships in that aspect of the story.

Michael | 66 comments Aram wrote: "Just finished Wrath - enjoyed every bit of this series and the story will stay with me as I search for my own way into Truth and Courage!"

Glad you enjoyed it, Aram! On to 'A Time of Dread' next or reading something else first?

Truth and Courage!

Michael wrote: "Aram wrote: "Just finished Wrath - enjoyed every bit of this series and the story will stay with me as I search for my own way into Truth and Courage!"

Glad you enjoyed it, Aram! On to 'A Time of ..."

Truth and Courage!

message 17: by Aram (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aram Brazilian (abrazilian) | 20 comments thanks guys - this sure was a great experience. I have just started Boundless by R.A. Salvatore (his latest) - to get caught up - the Drizzt books got me hooked on the Fantasy genre about 3 years back - and I am a big fan of his Demon Wars Saga, which is very similar to Faithful and the Fallen, if you haven't read it, I think you'll love it (7 books)... Once Boundless is done, I was thinking about Traitor's Blade (Greatcoats, #1) - came highly recommended from Audrey (in this group) - I will be back for "A Time of..." - you can count on that.

Aram wrote: "thanks guys - this sure was a great experience. I have just started Boundless by R.A. Salvatore (his latest) - to get caught up - the Drizzt books got me hooked on the Fantasy genre about 3 years b..."

John Gwynne loves the Greatcoats series! Hope you enjoy your next few reads Aram, and love A Time of Dread when you get around to it :)

message 19: by Aram (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aram Brazilian (abrazilian) | 20 comments thanks Will - and thanks for setting up this community - it feels great to be a part of this group and to throw around ideas w/ you guys

Aram wrote: "thanks Will - and thanks for setting up this community - it feels great to be a part of this group and to throw around ideas w/ you guys"

No problem at all Aram! I love these conversations, and so does Ed, the other creator of this group, Please keep it up :)

message 21: by Hannah (last edited Jan 28, 2021 07:28AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hannah (green_wonderland_home) | 12 comments Sharing my reading scrapbook page on Wrath. I now feel ready to read 'Of Blood and Bone'

I loved this book. A really satisfying ending!

@green_wonderland_home - Instagram :)

Hannah wrote: "Sharing my reading scrapbook page on Wrath. I now feel ready to read 'Of Blood and Bone'

I loved this book. A really satisfying ending!

Again, this is just fantastic! I love the bear, wolf and crow together!
Glad that you enjoyed the entire series.
TRUTH AND COURAGE

@green_wonderland_home - Instagram :)

"

Donna Bull | 14 comments Finished. What do I even do now?? What a series and such a satisfying conclusion, truly epic. These characters have become some of my favorites, Maquin, Gar.......man that hit hard!! Ants, oh how I enjoyed that Lykos!!! And thank you for the comic relief Craf!! Outstanding, definitely at the top of my list of best series ever!! Truth and courage!!!

Donna wrote: "Finished. What do I even do now?? What a series and such a satisfying conclusion, truly epic. These characters have become some of my favorites, Maquin, Gar.......man that hit hard!! Ants, oh how I..."

So glad you enjoyed the conclusion to TFatF! Such amazing characters. Maquin remains my favourite. Ants was a very fitting finale :). TRUTH AND COURAGE!