Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Mara Amberly
This topic is about Mara Amberly
Serieses! > Well, I've messed this up

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mara (new)

Mara Amberly | 2 comments Hi. :) I was just updating my author profile here and adding alternate cover editions of a few of my books. However, two of my books
'Fire and Gold' and 'Silk and Earth' have had a series name change.

Before they were Sisters of the North and I've changed the series name to The Sisters of Destiny. They also have a subtitle, which I haven't added. It's visible on Amazon.

Currently the only series that seems to be permanently added on my profile is Sisters of the North, and it has an older cover version of Fire and Gold on it (but not book 2 in the series). I tried to change the series name over when I made my alternate cover editions but ran into hurdles.

So I'm wondering if you could set it right please. As of this last cover edition, the series name is The Sisters of Destiny. On all prior editions, it was Sisters of the North.

I would like it if where it has the series further down the page on my profile, it can show the new versions of 'Fire and Gold' and 'Silk and Earth' there.

Thanks and sorry if I've gone about things incorrectly.

message 2: by Miriam (new)

Miriam | 1480 comments I've renamed the series* (it may take a few days for the new name to display on your author page due to the cache). Also, added the second book.

If by subtitle you mean "An Epic Fantasy Adventure", Goodreads doesn't count that as a subtitle, but rather a genre designation, so would not be added to the title field. It can be added to the description.

*Any books released with the previous series name, will keep the old series name in the title field, but the new series name will show on the actual book page.

message 3: by Mara (new)

Mara Amberly | 2 comments Thank you so much for your help and for explaining how it will show up. That sounds good to me. Thank you for taking the time to fix it for me.