My Hero Academia: Next Generation RP discussion

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Florida_Man16, Fox-Girl Fan (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) | 102 comments Mod
>Top Class for Hero Division

message 2: by Lone.Star (new)

Lone.Star (l-dot-sta) | 2 comments I'm ready to do this!)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Lone.Star wrote: "I'm ready to do this!)"

(Want to rp with my character now?)

message 4: by Lone.Star (new)

Lone.Star (l-dot-sta) | 2 comments (sure!)

message 5: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments Jean walked into the classroom and sat down waiting for her brother to come in with the grape head. she played with her hair.

message 6: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander would rush in and quickly sit down breathing a bit heavily. "I made it!" He'd say before collapsing onto his desk. He'd look up once he was breathing normally again and look around.

message 7: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments Jean slightly jumped when he rushed in. like a deer caught in headlights, then calmed down. her brother came in laughing with Mineta.

message 8: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments After scanning the room for a bit Zander noticed Jean. He sat for a few minutes debating to himself if he was even supposed to talk to her before he realized, in his self talking state he'd stand in front of Jean. "Um hi, I'm Zander. Who are you?" He asked with a clearly foreign accent.

message 9: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments Jean looked up at him with a grin. "I'm Jean Kaminari, nice accent by the way. Oh that's my twin brother over there with Mineta his name is Denki", Mineta chuckles and takes a picture out from denki's bag
Mineta: " Hey Jean look what denki gave me" My Hero Academia // BNHA // Gender bend Denki Kaminari // Chargebolt. She shoots up and make's a grab for the picture, "Gahh!"

message 10: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments "Thanks for the compliment." Zander would say before quickly grabbing the picture and handing it to Jean face down. "Your hair looks amazing." He'd say as if he didn't just see a picture of her in a revealing pose.

message 11: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments Jean was blushing light pink and pocketed the picture. "Thanks", she death glares mineta then denki, "That was from middle school and you caught me off guard", they both go to their seats and she turns back to Zander, "Sorry about that" her cheeks were still pink

message 12: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander would shrug. "It's fine." He'd say before heading back to his desk.

message 13: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments Jean went back to her own desk and wrote note's from the black borad after Aziawa-sensei had written them down. she muttered to herself, "The Usj visit it coming up, i wounder if Zander know's about it"

message 14: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander would begin to take down notes and quietly looks at the U.S.J. while listening to the lesson.

message 15: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments After class Zander would stand up and walk over to Jean's desk. "So you got any plans for after school?" He'd ask undoing his tie a bit.

message 16: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments Jean packed her bag up. " Nope got nothing planed, Why?"

message 17: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander would shrug. "I figured we could hang out maybe." He said taking off his tie and putting it away. "I can pay if you want too." He said.

message 18: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments Jean stood and fluffed her hair up, and smiled, "I'm cool with that, want to get Dumplings?"

message 19: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander smiled and nodded. "Sure that sound's fun. Do you know a place around here that's fun?" He asked stepping back so she could get out. "I got a few thousand Yen so I should be fine." He'd smile at her.

message 20: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments " Yep there's a place near the station we can go there.", she tucked her chair in and walked to the door

message 21: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander began to follow. "Oh cool. Hey, do you live nearby or do you live in student accommodations?" He asked once he matched pace with her.

message 22: by Florida_Man16, Fox-Girl Fan (new)

As Jean approached the door to leave, a blonde girl collided with her. "Ow," Kyuu groaned, rubbing her head.

message 23: by Pancake (last edited Aug 09, 2019 09:41AM) (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments "Oh, sorry didn't see ya there", jean held her hand out

message 24: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander would look at them both. "Are you both okay?" He asked worriedly.

message 25: by Florida_Man16, Fox-Girl Fan (new)

"Tiny doorway, my bad," Kyuu apologized, accepting Jean's offer to help her up. Her tails swished behind her as she checked to see if there was a bump. "This building doesn't conduct sound very well, I should have heard you before I ran into you."

message 26: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments " yeah, sorry again" she help the girl up with a smile

message 27: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander would chuckle a bit. "So want to come with us? If you're okay with it Jean." He'd ask as he looked over before noticing the tails. "..." He'd look at her.

message 28: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments " i'm ok with that, we're going for dumplings do you want to join us"

message 29: by Florida_Man16, Fox-Girl Fan (new)

"It's a mutation," Kyuu said, noticing Zander's stare, "Take a picture, it'll last longer." Satisfied her head was okay, she nodded at Jean. "If you two are alright with it I'll tag along."

message 30: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments "I'm cool with that, i know the owner and he'll be happier if more customer would come to the shop"

message 31: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments "Oh sorry, I'm just not used to being in a school where Quirks are allowed to be shown." He said chuckling nervously. "So I'll be paying for this so everyone can relax okay?" He said smiling.

message 32: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments Jean hugged his arm and looked at the girl, "I'm Jean Kaminari and this is Zander and you are?"

message 33: by Florida_Man16, Fox-Girl Fan (last edited Aug 09, 2019 10:02AM) (new)

"It's alright, Im used to getting looks. It's not something I can control or hide," Kyuu dusted off her skirt and smiled, "If money ends up being an issue, I might be able to help with that. Im Kyuu Tsunei."

message 34: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments Jean smiled, "It won't be the owner's son is a friend of mine and i get a discount when i go at the weekends"

message 35: by H00DEDRIOT (last edited Aug 09, 2019 10:07AM) (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander would look at Jean and quietly wonder why she was around his arm he decided not to question it. "It shouldn't be a problem. Anyways we should head there before we slam into anyone else." He said only half-joking.

message 36: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments Jean let his arm go and lead the way, "they have the most amazing tea and stuff like that"

message 37: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander would look at Kyuu and shrug before following Jean. "She's very energetic." He said chuckling before speeding up to catch up with Jean.

message 38: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments Jean kept walking, looking behind her to see if they were still following her

message 39: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments (What thread now?)

message 40: by Florida_Man16, Fox-Girl Fan (new)

(I don't know. But I just thought of something crazy. Kyuu and Jean could literally control the weather)

message 41: by Florida_Man16, Fox-Girl Fan (new)

(Perhaps the mall. Japan has food courts, right?)

message 42: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments (yeah sounds like a good idea

message 43: by James (new)

James | 33 comments Seems empty))

message 44: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments James wrote: "Seems empty))"

( No anymore