My Hero Academia: Next Generation RP discussion

Request Folder > | Request A Collab |

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

> Request to collaborate with someone.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello! Is anyone interested in a developing friendship with my UA student Jordan Unorlox?

message 3: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 16 comments
Would anyone want to make the long lost niece/nephew of my character Valeria? The child was taken from the family as a baby so they can be virtually any way you want them to be. If anyone wants to make the character just say so and we can work out the details!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

☕️Alexandria || If music be the food of love, play on☕️ wrote: "Would anyone want to make the long lost niece/nephew of my character Valeria? The child was taken from the family as a baby so they can be virtually any way you want them to be. If anyone wants to ..."

I would be interested

message 5: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 16 comments
Oh, yay! I'll just try to give you a quick summary of the story first:

The Astraeus family was a criminal family, Valeria and her sister almost got the whole criminal empire to do good, but the family was attacked by heroes who saw their chance to take the family down. Most of them died and Valeria's sister's baby was taken from them that night and raised by another family not aware of its real family. Valeria's sister is still alive but in bad condition, Valeria hates heroes and planned to take down the academy where she found the child, but she's afraid to say anything to them.

Quirk-wise the kid might end up with one or two of the family quirks, but that's up to you. If you want to know what the family's quirks are, just ask and I can list them for you.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Interesting, I did read your character(Just a note are you sure it is okay to have 2 quirks?)

Beyond that I am trying to work out whether my current character Jordan could fit into the role, I don't think so, as well he is also from a criminal family

message 7: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 16 comments
If he is from a criminal family than probably not, the child would have been resituated by heroes who made a point to take them from villains so I don't think they would have given the child to another criminal family.

And yes it is fine, the rules said two was the limit and I always have a hard time choosing one, which I admittedly should do more frequently, but in any case, two is okay, so long as you have some extra weaknesses to balance it out with which is why my characters tend to have a comprehensive list of them as well as some others I'm always willing to implement if needed.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

UwU
Someone actually remembers the rules (I don't. I'ma have to read those XD)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

☕️Alexandria || If music be the food of love, play on☕️ wrote: "If he is from a criminal family than probably not, the child would have been resituated by heroes who made a point to take them from villains so I don't think they would have given the child to ano..."

Hmm okay then I will make a character to suit it