Be More Jane: Bring Out Your Inner Austen to Meet Life's Challenges
This topic is about Be More Jane
Hello again!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sophie, Your Lovely Moderator (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sophie | 2624 comments Mod
Hello hello hello!

When I wished to step down as moderator of this group, but could find no one who wished to take over, it means I am still technically moderator.

For the first time in years I have logged back into goodreads and was amazed to still see some activity here!

I hope everyone is well. I, myself, have had a crazy few years in the Austen world, my blog (Laughing With Lizzie), leading me to all sorts of exciting opportunities, such a starring in a BBC documentary about jane Austen fans (My Friend Jane).

and last year I was contacted by a publisher to ask me if I could write a book for them, so I am now a published author! It came out a few weeks ago. It is so mad to think that I would ever have had such good luck when I started falling in love with Austen aged 16, and then starting sharing my passion with lots of lovely people on here. How the time flies too! I am now 23.

I hope you are all well and still ardent Jane Austen fans.

Best,
Sophie

message 2: by Michaela (new) - added it

Michaela Hello Sophie! Great to see you again, and congratulations on your book! Was following you on other media, and can´t believe you´re so young! Thanks for moderating further! :)

message 3: by Sophie, Your Lovely Moderator (new) - rated it 5 stars

Thanks. :) yes I started my blog at 16, and now 23 :)

Andrea AKA Catsos Person (catsosperson) | 235 comments Sophie wrote: "Hello hello hello!

When I wished to step down as moderator of this group, but could find no one who wished to take over, it means I am still technically moderator.

For the first time in years I..."

Congratulations on the book Sophie! Thank you for checking in.
I realize that you have a lot going on, but just drop in on occsion to let us know what you are up to!

Wow! A book! Way to go!

message 5: by Sophie, Your Lovely Moderator (new) - rated it 5 stars

Thanks for the support. I am dropping in to say hi , and after another crazy year I actually now have a second book! Be Your Own Heroine - similar premise to Be More Jane, but covers a wide variety of heroines throughout literature :)

Hope everyone is well during these strange times!