Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Jasmine and Fangs

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments Here we go.

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) Alright also just lettin g you know i am only done with up to season 14 so haven't seen 15 yet lol. But this will take place in season 7 anyways with the leviathans if that is okay? And i would prefer to play Sam if you can be Dean? I also kinda wanna be Castiel but if you want to be him you can :)

message 3: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments That's all cool with me.

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) Great! So here's my idea:
Sam and Dean get a call from a fellow hunter about a possible Leviathan case. They go to check it out, and when they do they run into another hunter they never met (that can be your character if you would like). This mystery hunter has a lot of different ideas and ways of hunting so they agree to learn from the mystery hunter. But then, Castiel goes missing so they ask the mystery hunter for help. The trail leads to then finding a Nephilim(preferably the character i would play), off spring of Castiel in fact. Turns out a long time before Cass met Sam and Dean, he had produced this offspring. The only problem is this nephilim is on the side of the demons. And so Sam and Dean have to figure out how to find Cass and turn this Nephilim to their side.

message 5: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments Love it!

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) Cool! I'll get to work on my character :)

message 7: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments Okay. I'll have mine up in a moment. Does it matter if the hunter is male or female?

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) Nope wont matter at all!

message 9: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments Awesome. I'll have it up in a sec.

message 10: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments Name: Olivia Anderson
Appearance: http://78.media.tumblr.com/9c0f5f6b39...

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) Name
Melanie (Mel)

Real Age: ????
Apparent Age: 27

Species: Nephilim
Abilities: Melanie is very strong, and flexible. It takes a lot to get her down for good, but it's still very much possible. She can also create and reform the energy around her, which means she is basically able to create things like force fields, shields, and is also able to use this power to deal a hefty blow. She also deals heavily with auras, and the energy around other people, but she is not able to control their energy, just her own, and the energy around anything inanimate. This means for the most part, she can sort of feel everything around her, which also allows for her to have fast reflexes. For the most part, her senses are heightened, excluding her vision.

Appearance

Complexion
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: About the middle of her back.
Hair Style: Slightly curled most of the time, usually let down, or in a bun/messy bun.

Facial Features
Eye Color:

Chest Size: Medium I guess? (32 C)
Body Type: Athletic, slight muscle definition.
Height: 5'6
Weight: 142 lbs
Foot Size: 8 and 1/2
Blood Type: A negative

Apparel: Mostly jeans, or jean shorts, and button up t-shirts. When it's hot, she'll resort to tank tops with semi-thick straps. Usually wears the average street shoe, converses, or boots.
Hairstyle: Usually let down, or in a bun/messy bun.

Personality

Melanie is fiercely independent. she is able to accomplish anything she puts her mind to and she won't give up. She is perfectly suited to being on her own. She's not a social butterfly, and actually prefers to live on her own. She likes to be in control. She's loyal, passionate, resourceful, observant, and dynamic, but she's also jealous, obsessive, suspicious, manipulative and unyielding. She rarely if never, forgives and forgets. She will even go as far as getting vengeance on the person. On the other hand, she will always remember a kind gesture forever, and repay it. Any kind, selfless, gesture done to her will gain you trust and respect, which is extremely important to her, especially since she is very weary about trusting anyone. Melanie presents a cool, detached and unemotional air to the world, yet lying underneath is tremendous power, extreme strength, intense passion, a strong will, and a persistent drive.

Habits: She tends to over analyze any situation she might be in, which can be both good and bad, especially if it's a small situation.
Hobbies: Not much; usually just observes people, or things. Has taken an interest in progressive reading.
Dislikes: Sushi, people in her personal space.
Fears: Ironically, she's afraid of being alone.
Life Philosophy: Melanie acts like a selfish person most of the time, but this really is not the case. While she does prefer to be alone and such, she does believe that if there is a weaker subject who is in trouble with a stronger subject, for example, a small boy being beaten up but bigger boys, she will step into help, but if said subject is able to take care of themselves, she'll let them figure it out. She holds the lives of the innocent as precious, and would not hesitate to lend a hand when danger appears.
Motto: "I'll focus on my own problems while you deal with yours."
Skills: Melanie is pretty handy with angel blades, and throwing knives.

History

TBRP'd

Race/Ethnicity: Caucasian
Family: Castiel (Father) Mother is unknown
Accent: American

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) Looks good! Do you want me to start? And you can be Cass!

message 13: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments Yeah go for it. And you can be Cass. You said you wanted to be.

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) Ahhh okay! Give me a bit :)

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) You can be Micheal or Gabriel then if you want i have a feeling Gabriel for sure should maybe show up if thats alright?

message 16: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments Yeah I don't mind being Gabriel.

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) Okay cool will post hopefully soon!

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) Thunder cracked in the air as Castiel stood outside a bar, staring into the window with a grimace on his face. Rain slowly began to pour, and so he turned to the door of the bar, pulling it open and stepping inside before he could get drenched. Now it was raining heavily, thunder snapping and lightning flashing. It was late into the night, and the bar was almost empty, save for an older woman, probably in her late forties, who sat alone at the bar. Castiel walked briskly towards her, swallowing a lump in his throat. He paused next to her as she turned to him now. "Sarah," Castiel muttered in greeting, frowning slightly. "Hello Castiel," Sarah replied, motioning for him to take a seat. Castiel sat next to her now, looking at her with a serious look. There was a moment of silence then Castiel spoke. "Where is she now?" He asked, and Sarah shrugged. "Probably kissing some demon's ass I suspect," she muttered, taking a drink of her whiskey. "Did she say why she left?" Castiel pressed. Sarah shook her head. "I don't know. All I know is... our daughter fights for the demons now."

————————————

Dawn edged into the window of Sam and Dean's hotel room, and Sam's alarm went off, waking him from a deep sleep. He drew in a long breath releasing it as a sigh as he rolled out of bed, scratching his chin and neck. He rubbed the back of his neck then as he wandered to the bathroom. Dean had recieved a call the day before about a leviathan attack, and so they ended up in a small town in Arizona, just outside the reaches of Pheonix. Once Sam finished in the bathroom, he moved towards his pile of clothing rifling through it a moment. "Dean, you awake? He called, glancing over his shoulder.

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) ((I figure Melanie and others can come in a little later!))

message 20: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments ((That works.))

Dean had wrapped himself up the blankets, buried underneath. A pillow over his head. He sighed silently as he heard Sam's alarm go off. Burying himself further into the blanket nest. To early to get up yet. He groaned as he heard Sam, laying there for a second longer before he uncovered himself. Flipping over on his back his arms spread out as he stared at the ceiling.
"I am now..." He groaned, taking in a deep breath as he pushed himself to the side of the bed Running a hand down his face as he tried to wake himself up more. He got to his feet and slowly went into the bathroom.

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) Sam turned as he pulled out some clothing, denim jeans, a plain dark blue shirt, and to go over it, a blue flannel shirt. He rolled his eyes at his brother, looking annoyed. "Just get up, we have a lot of ground to cover with this case," Sam sighed, changing into his clothes as Dean went into the bathroom. When he was finished, he pulled on his boots, then went over to his computer, turning it on. He typed a few things in, making sure the place they were going today was right; It was a small forest near a bar just outside town. Forest was the wrong word though; more like a group of trees. Being in Arizona, trees were scarce. He was looking at the area through google maps when his phone pinged, and he picked it up. "Dean," he called in alarm. "there's been another attack this morning, aside from the first one," he called, scrolling on his phone. "Its close to the same bar as well."

message 22: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments Dean splashed some cold water in his face, waking himself up even more. Still to early, but what was a hunter to do. There was work to be done. It seemed like lately it never ended, what with the leviathans and such. But there was no time to think about it either. He blew out a breath getting dressed. He was pulling on his shirt when he heard Sam. He came out of the bathroom and went over to grab his boots.
"Well then I guess were checking out a bar." He smiled a bit as he sat down on the bed and put his boots on. "Is it the same as the last attack?" He stood and grabbed his jacket, pulling it on.

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) Sam looked up as Dean appeared again, and nodded at his question. "Sam MO, right down to the tee," he said wearily, running a hand through his hair before slamming the laptop shut and getting to his feet, grabbing his jacket as well. "Yeah... lets check out the bar," he replied, pulling out his phone. "Should we call Cass?" he asked Dean, looking up at him with arched eyebrows. The angel had proven helpful on a lot of the other Leviathan cases. This one would be no different.

Castiel groaned as he woke up in the middle of some sort of desert, his eyes squinting against the harsh sunlight. He rolled over, getting to his feet and dusting himself off. His trench coat was missing, his tie a bit askew, and his hair ruffled. He had a cut along his arm that wasn't too deep but still painful. Where was he? What had happened?

message 24: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments Dean sighed as he saw his brothers reaction. The sooner they had this figured out the better they would all feel. He situated his jacket, looking over to Sam as he asked about Cass.
"Why not?" He said with a shrug, picking up the keys to Baby. "Who knows if he'll even pick up the phone." He said exasperated. "But give it a try." He hated that Cass would seem to ignore there calls, just go off and not give any explanation. Though he had shown up to help with the Leviathan. He rolled his eyes and decided it wasn't worth it to get worked up about, as he headed out the door of the room.

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) ((Sorry had to run errands yesterday will respond in a few))

message 26: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments ((Alrighty.))

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) ((Annnd sorry again my computer broke for a while :())

message 28: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments ((It's okay. I understand.))

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) ((Eek sorry for delay's this sickness i had/have is kicking my butt !))

message 30: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments ((Don't worry about it. You just get better. (: ))

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) ((Ah!!! my supernatural rp!!!!)))

message 32: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments ((Yeah no worries. lol))

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) ((as a supernatural fan I deeply apologize! i was trying to catch up with the show before I responded haha!))

message 34: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments ((Oh no worries. I understand, it took me awhile to get caught up too.))

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) ((ok let me read thru and figure out a response!))

message 36: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments ((Alright. No problem.))