What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Passion (Passion Quartet, #1)
This topic is about Passion
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance about an English lord who is blackmailed into an engagement but ends up falling for and sleeping with this woman in mourning who turns out to be his fiancé’s cousin. [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Boyd | 7 comments So I’m pretty sure the cover was blue. It was a sexual book. Talking about fitting his whole prick in her and such. An older book. The earl was blackmailed because his mother sent letters to her old friend about her romance and illegitimate son which is the earls younder brother. So the old friend blackmails the earl into marrying her daughter. . But on the way to meet his fiancé, he ends up meeting this woman and dallying with her. This continues and they meet up at random places and dally until it’s discovered that the woman is the cousin of the innocent girl he is supposed to marry. But he fights for love and the truth is revealed because the mother who is blackmailing him sends out another letter out of spite the day of the wedding

message 2: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Boyd | 7 comments Or something like that

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32334 comments Mod
Brianna, do you mean that you're interesting in other books with a similar theme? If so, we can move your request to the "Suggest books for me" folder.

If you really want to find this particular title, then we'll leave your request in the "Unsolved" folder.

message 4: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Boyd | 7 comments No I’m interested in this Particular book. I’m just not 100% on the details of the ending but I welcome all suggestions on what people think the book is

Tina | 115 comments Sounds like Passion by Lisa Valdez.

message 6: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Boyd | 7 comments Omg. It is! Thanks so much. I’ve been looking for this book for years

message 7: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Boyd | 7 comments How do I move this into solved?

message 8: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32334 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Brianna. I marked your request as Solved by clicking the small "edit" link after the topic header on the full desktop website. This doesn't work on the mobile website or app.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Passion (other topics)