✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Kaidence & C a p t a i n C h e e s e c a k e

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here.
Please do not comment if you aren't my partner.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 434 comments Alright. Which did you want to be?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Female I guess?

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 434 comments Oh I meant the supernatural thing.
Also I’m getting tired so I’ll probably go to bed soon

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

oof ok I was confused...

I wanted to be the nymph.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 434 comments Ok. And you said you’re ok with being the guy?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah!

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 434 comments Cool. Can you make a character sheet? Just a short one

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah!

Name: Deriec Zancer

Nickname: Erik

Looks:
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=... (but with green vinish looking tattoos))

Species: Defender Nymph

Powers: Can control nature/air

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 434 comments Name: Ivy
Species: also a nymph, but an earth one
Appearance:tbd

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((Cool! we have a plot? How about Erik is outcasted because he isn't a full Earth/ nature nymph?))

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 434 comments ((Yeah sure. And I’m gonna change Ivy to a water nymph))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay!))

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 434 comments So what did you have in mind for a plot

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((how about they go to a special school together and something happens? Like erik reveals to her his species or something because everyone knows he's mixed but not with what))

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 434 comments ((That sounds good but maybe we should wait for him to reveal himself))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((alright. could you start? I'm in class))

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 434 comments ((Sorry I’m in class too)!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ooof, okay...well this isn't going to be a long submission then...oh and do you want this as a romance thing?))

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 434 comments Yeah I think a romance is fine

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((got it!!))

Erik was silent, scribbling the ingredients for the herbal remedy that was required of him to make for homework. Pulling his hoodie up to hide his greenish skin, he turns to the shelf behind him and begins pulling the ingredients off the shelf.
The class jitters excitingly around him, happy class was over for the day.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 434 comments Ivy almost floated through the classroom as she walked, going to the shelf to get the ingredients

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Erik flinches, not noticing her presence until she was directly beside him. A green plant, barely the size of a pea, moves towards him involuntarily.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 434 comments ((Is this like a magical high school?))

Ivy hummed a little as she gathered her things. “Which are you making?” She asked

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((yea...is that alright?))

Erik smiles at her warily "a mild itch reliever"

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 434 comments She watered the tiny pea plants that were attracted to him. “That’s a hard one.” She said

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Erik flushes lightly, swatting at the plants "Quit it!" he yelps at them, moving backwards.
"Stupid things"

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 434 comments “They just need a little love.” She giggled and kept watering them

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Erik rolls his eyes "What's your name?"

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 434 comments “I’m Ivy. What about you?” She asked

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Deriec" he held out a hand "It's a pleasure"

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 434 comments “Yes of course. I must go back to my station, but it was nice meeting you.” She smiled

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Erik nods slightly, walking off.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 434 comments She smiled at him and walked back to her station. Ivy started making her concoction

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Stirring the white liquid, he smirks suddenly and murmurs quietly to the plants behind him
"Go say Hi" he says to them. The pea beans roll to Ivy, stopping beside her

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 434 comments She looked over and found plants growing around her. She gasped a little. “Oh hello.” She grinned

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

The waved, pointing at Erik before handing a note to her.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 434 comments She glanced over at Erik and grinned at him. She read the note

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

'wanna hang sometime?' it reads

Erik packs his stuff, looking around.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 434 comments She smiled and catch his eye to nod at him

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Erik grins, walking to the door since the class had been dismissed.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 434 comments She smiled at him and cleaned up before she went to her next class

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I have been gone. I am so sorry! Would you be willing to rp with me still?

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 434 comments Sure! Did you want to continue this one or start a new one?

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

A new one, possibly? And I forget if I asked you whether or not you do doubles, it´s okay if not!

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 434 comments I prefer not to, just because it’s confusing, but I’m okay with them.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol, it´s fine. We don´t have to. But I´d like to do something different if okay?

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 434 comments Yeah that’s fine

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Would you be willing to reenact a fairytale? But instead of those characters our own?

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 434 comments Sure. What fairytale?

« previous 1