What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Just to chat > Question: where would one be able to find a complete list of ya books published from somewhere around the years 2000 to 2008

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Regina (new)

Regina Osiecki | 253 comments I'm trying to look for a forgotten book myself and it would help if I could search on a site that has a complete listing of ya books. Ive already asked on this site about the book but have gotten no headway, it's proven to be a stumper to track down. I do know that it was published from somewhere from 2000-2008 time range. If anyone knows a site that has just about a complete listing of ya books, or I could narrow it down to ya books published from 2000-2008 time frame that would be great.

message 2: by Andria (new)

Andria (airdna) | 2500 comments Mod
You could try something like Books in Print - your public library may have a subscription to that database that you can access with your library card. But according to a quick google search, there were about 5,000 YA books published in 2009, so a comprehensive list of all YA published from 2000-2008 could have 40,000 titles!

Hang in there and keep bumping your book query on here every month or so. Some titles are found quickly, sometimes it takes years....

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37538 comments Mod
Using the database Novelist you could search for the parameters fiction, teen, and any range of years. If you belong to a public library, ask if they provide online access to Novelist.