message 1: by Cassandrah (new)

Cassandrah Woyak | 203 comments Mod
This is for the week of April 14-20.

message 2: by Christi (new)

Christi Vance | 30 comments Mod
All I can say is yep still failing at the moment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

message 3: by Cassandrah (new)

Cassandrah Woyak | 203 comments Mod
This week was a little better! I read 'Caraval' by Stephanie Garber, which covered my category for a book that I'd like to see turned into a movie. I also read the second book in the series 'Legendary' by Stephanie Garber, which fulfilled my category for a book that revolves around a puzzle or a game. I read a graphic novel, 'Ravenpaw's Path' which has 3 books in it by Erin Hunter. I really enjoyed this, is is between the first set of 6 books and the second. And I also continued with 'The Series of Unfortunate Events' by reading book 9, 'The Carnivorous Carnival' by Lemony Snicket.

message 4: by Sonya (last edited Apr 23, 2019 01:24PM) (new)

Sonya (thelibrarianin3b) | 93 comments I did pretty good for this week. Finished 2 books which both counted for the popsugar challenge:

I Owe You One by Sophie Kinsella. (Book published in 2019). Light read that was pretty entertaining. Found myself wanting to shake the protagonist at times.

An Easy Death by Charlaine Harris. (Book with someone with a superpower). I like a lot of this author's other books but for some reason I thought I wouldn't enjoy this one, and I'm glad I was wrong. It was unique and I really liked it; got through it pretty quickly. It's supposed to be the first in a new series so I hope she comes out with more soon.

Still working on 'City of Glass' but should have it done this coming week.