The Friendly Book Cave 2020 discussion

Games and Entertainment Folder > What is on your Ctrl + V?

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (last edited Apr 14, 2019 01:10PM) (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) | 2638 comments Mod
It is where you press Ctrl + V and post.

it is important to remember to take in turns so it doesn't seem like you are the only one playing the game.

message 2: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (new)

I'll start:

This is where we associate the person above us with colour.

message 3: by Deepthi, Sub-Moderator (new)

Deepthi (d-star) | 515 comments Mod
Love is not be played with, and what do people do, they start running around having affairs with random people they don’t know, I have passed through that experience, I was rejected by so many girls while I dated them because they only wanted fame and wanted to become the popular one while I was stuck being the ignored one again, I just want to thank you to those who rejected me because it showed me that not everything in life will go your way and you must make the best out of it, but most of all, it showed me not to be a cheater and not to be a obnoxious brat who wants everything his/her way. I hope you are having a good day because you have broken my heart multiple times and didn’t even say sorry about it.

message 4: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (new)

The earth isn’t gonna spin off its axis just because of what you choose to read or watch, so just ignore what was said to you, and carry on😎

message 5: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (new)

For life's little questions.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

No, non puoi essere un succhiasangue ora!

message 7: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (new)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

The woman pulls out a pair of tennis shoes, slips off her blue sneakers and puts them on. She puts her sneakers in her bag and stands, pulling off her hat and putting her hair into a ponytail. She begins jogging, leaving her bag at the bench and heading towards the fountain. Completely aware of her surroundings, she knew who was behind her...Her target...Steve Rogers.

message 9: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (new)

Here on TSR we're going to put some guides together on the skills a lot of us take for granted, and other have no idea how to do. What are things you'd like help with? No life skill is too small, don't be embarrassed, I'm still scared of changing a light bulb from fear of electrocution Post your ideas below!

message 11: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (new)

message 13: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (new)

message 15: by Deepthi, Sub-Moderator (new)

400+ reads!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!! Love y'all! <333

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

John 3:16- “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

Romans 1:16- “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”

1 Corinthians 10:31- “Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever you do, do all to the glory of God.”
(All verses taken from the KJB)

message 17: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (new)

message 18: by Muzhen (new)

Muzhen Guy (updates) | 141 comments 137463

message 19: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (new)

message 20: by Muzhen (new)

Muzhen Guy (updates) | 141 comments https://www.goodreads.com/group/
(view spoiler)

message 21: by Muzhen (new)

Muzhen Guy (updates) | 141 comments Dear Members,
This is just a testing message. Just mark this as READ on your GR message inbox. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this message.

Sincerely,
Grandpa Santa Claus Ho-Ho

message 22: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (new)

message 23: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (new)

/give @p minecraft:player_head{display:{Name:"{\"text\":\"Evoker\"}"},SkullOwner:{Id:"fef34161-8b8b-486e-9d63-8eb1faa7cc21",Properties:{textures:[{Value:"eyJ0ZXh0dXJlcyI6eyJTS0lOIjp7InVybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly90ZXh0dXJlcy5taW5lY3JhZnQubmV0L3RleHR1cmUvZDk1NDEzNWRjODIyMTM5NzhkYjQ3ODc3OGFlMTIxMzU5MWI5M2QyMjhkMzZkZDU0ZjFlYTFkYTQ4ZTdjYmE2In19fQ=="}]}}} 1

message 24: by Muzhen (new)

Muzhen Guy (updates) | 141 comments 1+1=2, stupid :)

message 25: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (new)

message 26: by anotherfungurl (new)

anotherfungurl | 27 comments to produce positively charged ions;
by the bombardment of fast moving electrons; 2
(ii) magnetic field at right angles to path of ions/accept suitably
labelled diagram;
moves ions in curve path/deflects ions;
dependent on mass/charge ratio; 2
Award [1] each for any 2 points.
(iii) acceleration of the ions by electric field/towards negative plate/cathode;

HAHAHA CHEMISTRYY

message 27: by Muzhen (new)

Muzhen Guy (updates) | 141 comments gtg guys i be right backk soon

message 28: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (new)

New4 minutes ago

message 29: by Muzhen (new)

Muzhen Guy (updates) | 141 comments lol

message 30: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (new)

Do you agree with the fact that indigo is its own color in the rainbow?

message 31: by Muzhen (new)

Muzhen Guy (updates) | 141 comments Jun 10, 2019 09:05 PM

message 32: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (new)

message 33: by Muzhen (new)

Muzhen Guy (updates) | 141 comments Correc

message 34: by Deepthi, Sub-Moderator (new)

She wants the project by trm, JG.

message 36: by Muzhen (last edited Jun 17, 2019 06:04AM) (new)

Muzhen Guy (updates) | 141 comments (view spoiler)

((I added the spoilers but the rest are copied.))

message 37: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (new)

message 38: by Muzhen (new)

Muzhen Guy (updates) | 141 comments Please subscribe my YouTube channel
tiny.cc/muzhen-gaming-yt