What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Girl in Trouble (Alex Mercer Thriller, #1)
This topic is about Girl in Trouble
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Name of free thriller book. Spoiler ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Donna (new)

Donna Spinelli | 4 comments Just read a free book which was about a serial killer who kidnapped a little girl who resembled his dead sister every year for 30 years on Halloweeen and killed each one of them. The story revolved around a little girl who was on an outing with her dad and was taken from a bowling having been lured away by this guy. Dad and divorced wife ended up rescuing their little girl and they ended up back together. Last chapter proved a twist as the serial killer was a twin who had swapped identities. It was the first book In a series by the author. Any siggestions s would be appreciated it’s driving f me crazy.

message 2: by Rosa (new) - added it

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 4974 comments Where did you read the book? Is it The Craftsman?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37536 comments Mod
Donna, since we have hundreds of people looking for thrillers, please add plot details (derived from what you've already written) to your header. This will help people who only have a few minutes to read through the headers.

message 4: by Donna (new)

Donna Spinelli | 4 comments No not the Craftsmen can’t remember where I got it I know it was free could have been through amazon prime reading or another book site I subscribe to. Thanks anyway

message 5: by Donna (new)

Donna Spinelli | 4 comments I don’t know what I can add kellen and Lloyd I believe f serial killer twins kidnapper called girl Julie his dead sisters name he kept her locked in a hidden room in a very large house from which she tried to escape using bobby pins and a knife she snuck in from one of the meals he shared with her.

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32052 comments Mod
Girl in Trouble by Stacy Claflin? The names Kellen and Lloyd appear in the Google Books preview - https://books.google.com/books?id=SFM...

(Google search - site:www.goodreads.com "serial killer" kidnapped girl sister halloween)

message 7: by Donna (new)

Donna Spinelli | 4 comments YES YES YES this is it thank you so much I LOVED it snd want to pass it along to the FB group I am in.

message 8: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32052 comments Mod
Great. Glad we could help, Donna.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Girl in Trouble (other topics)
The Craftsman (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Stacy Claflin (other topics)