What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. PNR/UF??: something happened to the world and people changed into vampires, shifters and other. 2 girls (18-21-ish) are in a government subsidized housing. 1 is a low grade vamp the other is a shifter

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 497 comments Read free via kindle unlimited in the past 3 years. Unknown if it's ya, NA, or adult. I'm leaning towards NA or straight adult. The wolf girl is complaining that she's tired of the crappy "meat" the government gives them to eat. She has lots of it in the freezer. While the vamp roommate is trying to figure out what she's going to do with the rest of her life. The wolf girl i think works at a crappy pawn shop owned by a demon. Anyways at some point a government security guy comes by her apartment and tries to hire her to do a security detail for the shifter president.

message 2: by Melanie (last edited Apr 13, 2019 07:11AM) (new)

Melanie | 497 comments OH I remember her going to the President shifter compound/pack. This I believe is the first time she's ever been in a shifter pack. She see kids playing and her "guide" which is the president's adopted son shows her around. This guy is a bear shifter but he tries not to shift bc he's feral. They go to investigate a lead and they stop at a shifter safe house for the full moon turn. These safe houses have rooms that suppose to be unbreakable so when the shifter change the public is safe from them, anyways. When the girl wolf is in her own room the guy bear is in his own but he's try's to break out of his room to get to her via the bathroom wall. He doesn't get thru this time around.

The president compound also has a secret chamber hidden in the ground that houses a special sword that no one is suppose to know about

message 3: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 497 comments Her boss was a nightmare/fear demon. And he kept making her fear appear by water running down the walls, dampness, stuff getting old and moldy. When he appears in her apartment and has her fear working thats when the guy with the job offer shows up breaking the illusion

message 4: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 497 comments Omega (War of the Alphas, #1) by S.M. Reine

I found it

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Omega (other topics)