What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Flatshare
This topic is about The Flatshare
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. novel about 2 room mates who work different work patterns... [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lucy Body (lucebods05) | 2 comments I believe that they build their relationship through notes that are left. I think it’s a fairly recent release. Can you help me with the title??

message 2: by Mai (new)

Mai | 1160 comments Searching "novel" "fiction" "are roommates" "leave notes for each other" this book came up:
The Flatshare by Beth O'Leary. On Goodreads it says that the expected publication date is April 18th so in a few days...
Tiffy Moore needs a cheap flat, and fast. Leon Twomey works nights and needs cash. Their friends think they’re crazy, but it’s the perfect solution: Leon occupies the one-bed flat while Tiffy’s at work in the day, and she has the run of the place the rest of the time.
But with obsessive ex-boyfriends, demanding clients at work, wrongly imprisoned brothers and, of course, the fact that they still haven’t met yet, they’re about to discover that if you want the perfect home you need to throw the rulebook out the window…

In the reviews people mention that they leave post it notes for each other.

Lucy Body (lucebods05) | 2 comments That’s it!! Thank you very much!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Flatshare (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Beth O'Leary (other topics)