Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services requested > Wanted: Manuscript Copyeditor - .025 per word

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joe (last edited Apr 11, 2019 05:48PM) (new)

Joe Walters (joe_walters) | 33 comments 🗣️ Calling all copyeditors 🗣️

I'm looking to hire a copyeditor for www.IndependentBookReview.com. As of now, we offer only the services that I am qualified to provide: developmental editing, beta reading, editorial reviews, etc.

But I am now looking to expand. I hope to acquire a copyeditor who fills the following criteria: works at $.025 per word; has some experience; can pass a copyediting test; and who is communicative and kind.

If that description fits you, could you please drop a link to your editing website below? If I like what I see, I'll contact you about setting up the test and grabbing some testimonials.

Thank you!
Joe

message 2: by Joe (new)

Joe Walters (joe_walters) | 33 comments Please note that this is a freelance/per-project position.

Thank you,
Joe

message 3: by Silvia (new)

Silvia (drumgenie) | 168 comments Hey Joe,
I would love to talk to you more about this opportunity! Here is a link for my website, or you can email me directly at silviasreadingcorner@gmail.com
Thanks, and best of luck!
Silvia

www.silviasreading.webs.com

message 4: by David (new)

David Matteri | 34 comments Hi, Joe. I'm also interested in this opportunity. Hope to speak with you soon!

https://drmatteri.com/

message 5: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Umbaugh | 376 comments Hi Joe,

Definitely interested, definitely qualified.

Qualifications and testimonials can be found on my web site, The Writer's Reader, https://thewritersreader@wordpress.com

Thanks
Sharon

message 6: by Swati (new)

Swati Hegde (swatithegeek) | 133 comments Hi Joe, this sounds great! Here's my website, testimonials included: www.swatihegde.com
You can contact me at geek@swatihegde.com :)

message 7: by Joe (new)

Joe Walters (joe_walters) | 33 comments Thank you for all of your info! I look forward to getting started with this and will be in touch soon.

message 8: by Cimone (new)

Cimone Watson | 94 comments Hi Joe. I am interested. I don't have an editor website, but I've been a freelance editor for 2 years and an acquisitions editor with Anaiah Press for 1 year. If you are interested in giving me the test, my email address is cimone.watson1@gmail.com.

message 9: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Parent | 20 comments Hi Joe,

I'm interested! My website is
www.stephanieparentediting.blogspot.com

Thank you!
Stephanie
Stephanie@polgarusstudio.com

message 10: by Carole (new)

Carole (goodreadscomcarolem) | 5 comments Hi Joe.

I'm a little late in seeing your post but I wanted to first applaud you on your website & the concept. One that I've bookmarked.

I'm a Virtual Assistant & I do provide Copy Editing as a service: http://www.caroleassist.com/. I don't see any location indicated. Are you US based or Canadian?

~ CJ