Mortal Instruments & Infernal Devices Lovers! discussion

The Dark Artifices > The red scrolls of magic

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mariana (new)

Mariana Herondale | 23 comments I know this isn’t the dark artifices but I needed somewhere to talk about this book. I have barely started but I love this book! Magnus and Alec have always been my favorite couple out of almost all books so I’m happy this book came out. There are so many cute moments I literally can’t stop smiling.

message 2: by manuella (new)

manuella (manuella_banewood) | 10 comments My copy has not arrived yet but I'm so impatient !! Alec is one of my favorite Shadowhunters and Malec is my favorite couple as well so as soon as I receive the book, I'll devore it !
I'm delighted to hear about the cute moments !

message 3: by Mariana (new)

Mariana Herondale | 23 comments When you get it let me know because I’m actually dying while I read this! I love it so much and I would love to discuss their cuteness and amazing journey in this book.

message 4: by manuella (new)

manuella (manuella_banewood) | 10 comments I will, and I think I will need to discuss this book ! (Sorry in advance for the fangirling 😂)

message 5: by Katie (new)

Katie M | 1 comments I just finished the book, and let me tell you all I was so happy! Magnus and Alec are my top characters and I've waited years to have a book dedicated to them! I couldn't put it down, and I'm sad to have to wait for the second!

message 6: by Mariana (new)

Mariana Herondale | 23 comments Okay so I finished the book and I’m so happy! I love them so much and hearing about their relationship is so cute! When I finished I reread the wedding scene in queen of air and it made me so happy. I cannot imagine my reader life without them.

message 7: by manuella (new)

manuella (manuella_banewood) | 10 comments I received my copy (well, okay, my copies...) ! I'm only a few pages in but I can't stop smiling ! I have missed them so much !

message 8: by Mariana (new)

Mariana Herondale | 23 comments Yay! I’m so happy for you! It’s so good! I can’t wait for the next one!

message 9: by manuella (new)

manuella (manuella_banewood) | 10 comments Thank you 😊 and I can't wait to read more of them !

message 10: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn Van Bakel | 10 comments I didn’t really like this book.

message 11: by Camdavamp (new)

Camdavamp Weimer (somebodythatcares) | 2 comments Malec :) me so happy

message 12: by Mithula (new)

Mithula Maddali (mithulamaddali) | 4 comments I ship Malec. I was so excited to read this book in the first place, and after I read I am more happy to learn about their story. The beginning of their cute little love story is just amazing. The way Alec supports Magnus at every stage, the way he trusts him is really inspiring.